The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Provari Zombie

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Mario87, Sep 26, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

2. nomeX

nomeX Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2013
    HTX, USA
    They were "Zombie-like" much like one of the Resident Evil games that didn't actually have zombies. The soundtrack was awesome. So was the soundtrack for 28 Weeks Later.

3. nomeX

Sep 20, 2013
    HTX, USA
    Well, if you look at the pics on the Provape site, it looks like they only spatter (splatter?) one side. If you don't mark the extension cap, you can have one spatter on one side of the Provari and on one side of the extension. Kinda like if you were to put an ocelot together from two different cats - the spots/ pattern wouldn't line up.

We'll see when I get mine - I just put my order in for a Provari and extension, and green LED. Oh, and a couple of battery cases just to make sure my batteries don't go "Boom" when I have them in my bag by themselves, -wait, I mean with other batteries, -I mean, with the Provari and, um, nothing else. ;-)

4. Preloader

Preloader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    In a zipperless bag.;)

5. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    It could be two splatters from different victims so the forensically accurate blood spray pattern reasoning doesn't hold up. Given that there seems to always be more than one zombie around at the time, it's perfectly logical that two or more blood splats could happen at the same time.

6. jetcity

jetcity Keeper of the Provari Ω Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Washington
    I'm waiting to see pics :) Provape's pics aren't that good for any of their provaris. I'm not into the Zombie thing but I like how it has a special end cap and specifically says "not sold separately".

7. CommaHolly

CommaHolly Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Plant City, FL
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!

:drool:

8. nomeX

Sep 20, 2013
    HTX, USA
    I'll keep that in mind. Apparently there was not 3-5 process time, as my package shipped hours after I ordered it Friday. Hopefully my wife will be home to sign on Monday, or I'm going to have to pick it up Wednesday. Good thing I'm not waiting on my first Provari, I was doing that last weekend and was contemplating getting a Blu or eGo if I missed the Saturday delivery! :ohmy:

9. aikanae1

aikanae1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    az
    The first thing I thought of when I saw it was that it should match Pluid perfectly.
    LOL!

10. SutterCain

SutterCain Full Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Las Vegas
    Picked this up at Las Vegas Vapefest

zombie provari.jpg

11. Susan W.

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    So, did you get the extender cap? And if so, do the blood splats line up? Looks like you have more splats on yours than the one on the Provape site.

12. SutterCain

SutterCain Full Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Las Vegas
    Couple better pics. It's actually not that bad looking

photo (2).jpg zombie screen.jpg

13. SutterCain

SutterCain Full Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Las Vegas
    you can see the the blood splatters do line up. It even says on provape site to order extended cap and same time as device to ensure they do line up otherwise they cant guarantee it. From what ive seen the splatters are totally random from zombie to zombie

14. Susan W.

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Wish they would do a white and red one. It does look like the splatters line up.

15. SutterCain

SutterCain Full Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Las Vegas
    I was thinking same thing. White with red spatter would be cool as hell

16. Preloader

Sep 13, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    I think the red LED will look great. The fire button will look like a big red spot. Hopefully the spatter design will match the fire button is my new concern. Hahaha

17. SutterCain

SutterCain Full Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Las Vegas
    I've seen the red and it does look great. The green LED button is wicked sick though. Reminds me of nuclear waste surrounded by bloody gore, lol

18. SutterCain

SutterCain Full Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Las Vegas
  19. Preloader

Sep 13, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Looks good. I also like how the full zombie looks. I was due for a mini, but overall, I much prefer the body detail on e full length models.

20. SutterCain

SutterCain Full Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Las Vegas
    A mini zombie with twins extension would look sick as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.