Status
Not open for further replies.

Deacon Aegis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
www.aegissteamcraft.com
Welcome to the forums Pucancakes. Starting out with a Provari is nice. Wish I would have done the same, but going to order one soon. I'd put a Kanger ProTank on it as my very first tank, just because I'm seeing such huge positive reviews of the ProTank. If money is no object, you might want to look at the ZAP (Z Atty Pro) available on Provape's site right below the Provari mod itself. From there, playing with some AGA-T's could be fun as well. Getting a standard drip Atty and a Carto tank for low hassle use would be something else to consider. Good luck with your Provari and happy vaping!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What have you used before? If new to vaping, I'd recommend some 3.0 ohm single coil cartomizers to learn about them, and then graduate to cartotanks.

My personal preference are pyrex cartotanks, such as from IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

IBTanked-1.jpg IBTanked-2.jpg IBTanked-MiniProvari.jpg IBTanked-large-small.jpg

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3318-3-ibtanked-pyrex-glass-tanks-review.html

I do NOT recommend getting an RBA like a ZAP or AGA as your primary juice delivery device when first starting out. Leave those alone until you have more experience vaping and you have a dependable delivery device already in place.

On second thought, a Vivi Nova tank or two would be a good starter, but realize they have their limitiations.

Last edited:

Deacon Aegis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
www.aegissteamcraft.com
Another suggestion I got was the rssa rba if the zen atty was too much $ wise

I've heard good things about the RSSA's as well. Unfortunately that's one of the least familiar RBA's to me at this point. I need to educate myself more on that one.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
I've heard good things about the RSSA's as well. Unfortunately that's one of the least familiar RBA's to me at this point. I need to educate myself more on that one.

I believe y'all are referring to the RSST.
Supposed to be a good starter rda. I have one on order.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

pl_svn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Italy
paolosavonuzzi.org
I started about a month ago with a Provari too :)
(actually I first bought a Volcano Lavatube 2, but it had issues and I sent it back, got a Provari Mini and I'll never look back ;-)

first week I've been using a ViviNova. then my Kir Fanis Prive tank arrived and... week two has been cartotank
on week three I found a Cobra RBA and I'm in love with it (my favourite so far)
week four and... I'm waiting for a GG Ithaka atomizer =:p
we'll see ;-)

Aceman12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
Houston
Congrats on making the switch. Buying a provari first is like learning to drive in an Aston Martin. I personally think its an excellent choice. I wouldn't suggest a rba for your first rig though. You might get frustrated and give vaping up all together. Snag a carto tank or vivi nova for 20 bucks. Buy the 3 ohm cartos or the 2.8 heads for the nova. The nova is more convenient but the carto tanks taste better. For the love of god buy your batteries and charger before you get your provari. The juice is 100% personal preference though so pick up a couple sample packs from different vendors.

DylanO'R

Moved On
Apr 4, 2013
Waterford, Ireland
www.vaporium.eu
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread