Pt's & iClears - I Made My Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueser

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
Diddy Wah Diddy, USA
I began vaping about 3 months back. I bought the Evod starter kit and soon bought 3 T3's, 2 PT2's and a PT2 Mini for my wife, then an MVP2 that came with the iClear 30, so I bought a couple of 16's to boot. I never cared for the iClears but I really liked the PT's but got tired of buying replacement coils quickly and started rebuilding my old ones.

I've spent many, many hours lurking in forums, watching youtube videos, seldom commenting but rather absorbing, making mental notes and learning to separate the wheat from the chaff. At first the thought of rebuilding the Kanger heads was very intimidating until it finally dawned on me that it wasn't like I had a lot to lose if I failed.

Anyway, to make a long story a little longer, I ordered a Kayfun Lite and boy am I glad I did. It has (at this point) put an end to chasing the latest greatest new version of something in hopes of improving my vaping experience. There may be something better, I don't know...but for me at this point the KFL is one of the best investments and decisions I've made...in addition to my Hcigar Nemesis I just bought I'm in vape heaven presently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread