Purchasing a Legacy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishUpstart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
River Falls, WI, USA
First off, Hello. I am new to the "mod" world (and vaping in general) but I wanted something more substantial for home use. I like the idea of mechanical ones as VV/VW deals make my head explode trying to understand them, and that in turn scares me off. As such, the Legacy was brought to my attention with very positive feedback. That alone has me sold. I do, however, have a couple questions if anyone could help.

1. As a newb, limited to cigalikes and some ego style experience, would I be getting in over my head with a l
Legacy?

2. This would be for at-home use only. My current gear would be for work and bars and such. With that, would a Legacy or Mini be better suited?

3. In respect to carto tanks and clearos and the like, is there a certain device that is preferred and/or works better? I am not ready for RBAs yet cause, again, my head explodes.

I believe those are my only questions. I appreciate any information that anyone can provide. Thank you for reading!

Oh.....is there an extension on the St. Pat's sale for those with Irish screen names? (I kid....I kid ...)

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Irish ...

Lets see if I can help answer your questions.

1) Nope - not at all. The LEGACY is an extension, to a certain extent, of the cigalikes/ego's. It just has a larger battery capacity

2) If its a stay at home - get the biggest battery possible! The LEGACY Standard :)

3) I'm not a fan of clearo's because of how much they leak. I prefer (and sell) tanks. My preferred setup is single coil carto's at 1.7ohms with a single coil tank.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread