Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
UK
The Italian FA site has Wine Red and Wine White only in the kitchen section, and marked as containing diketones. But, they were only moved there recently - we presume due to more accurate testing, which, if that's true, would mean they contain only very small amounts.

Walnut is in both sections, and has no warnings.

Champagne and Pistacchio have recently been reformulated and are now marked as safe, but haven't yet been added to the e-cig section. AFAIK, so far, the only way to be sure of getting the new versions is to order direct from Italy.

clh2121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Keota, Oklahoma, United States
recipehic.jpg

Saw this today and immediately thought... "I bet HIC could make that flavor".... LOL! Had to share!

clh2121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2014
Keota, Oklahoma, United States
I'm with havk333 ... I got what it would take, so ... I'm making a note to myself right now
Thanks mooch-o for the idea .. never would of thought it up.

LOL Your welcome... I came across it on FB and immediately know someone in this thread could do it and would try it. :)

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
LOL Your welcome... I came across it on FB and immediately know someone in this thread could do it and would try it. :)

It sounds awesome - definitely looking forward to seeing what others come up with. I've yet to really find a strawberry vape that I like, so perhaps this one will do it for me :). Nice find clh2121.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: clean up left overs

Moses195

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2013
New Mexico
  • Deleted by classwife

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
  • Deleted by classwife

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
  • Deleted by classwife

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
I just accidentally found a nice tobacco vape when I tried FA Maxx blend in an atty that already contained some blueberry. The two make a great combination. Here is a recipe which I have actually tried with good results.

Maxx Blend (FA) 3%
Blueberry Wild (TFA) 1.5 %

I am quite happy with Blueberry Wild, but I hear Bilberry from FA is also very tasty. Note: Maxx Blend requires 2-3 weeks of steeping.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I've tried every maker of blueberry out there ... no taste, no matter how much I use.
Bilberry !! The BEST .. I'm not looking for blueberry anymore, if fact .. the "other" blueberry flavorings moved to the kitchen, and are going in muffins, and ice cream.

Maxx is one of my top ten tobacco flavorings.
I have tried a lot and I find FA and HS are my favorites.

rbmayfield

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2014
Iowa, USA
I've just started DIY (only 1 batch made). Would someone who's good at describing a flavor please tell me what the difference is between the fresh cream and vienna cream? I've already tried the catalan cream, but I'm trying to figure out which creams work best for which types of flavors.

Also, I know this is a FA thread, but can someone please tell me who has the best custard and chocolate and the most realistic fruit flavors (reading good things about Inawera fruits)? I know mixing your own is much less expensive than smoking, but buying everything to start DIY e-liquids is very expensive and I'd like to narrow down my options a little if at all possible so I'm not buying a whole bunch of flavorings that aren't really very good (but I'm aware there are no guarantees no mater what, taste is subjective).

Thank you for your help!

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
I've just started DIY (only 1 batch made). Would someone who's good at describing a flavor please tell me what the difference is between the fresh cream and vienna cream? I've already tried the catalan cream, but I'm trying to figure out which creams work best for which types of flavors.

Also, I know this is a FA thread, but can someone please tell me who has the best custard and chocolate and the most realistic fruit flavors (reading good things about Inawera fruits)? I know mixing your own is much less expensive than smoking, but buying everything to start DIY e-liquids is very expensive and I'd like to narrow down my options a little if at all possible so I'm not buying a whole bunch of flavorings that aren't really very good (but I'm aware there are no guarantees no mater what, taste is subjective).

Thank you for your help!

Hi, I'm not here usually, was just browsing and saw your post. Here is my :2c:

Sweet Cream TFA – just like the name says, comparable to half-n-half, would be good with coffee and coffee mixes, with fruit for the fruit and cream effect, has an actual dollop of cream mouth feel to it, natural tasting. No vanilla in it.

Vienna Cream FA- This is the 2nd most authentic tasting cream, with Sweet Cream being the 1st. It is light, more authentic vanilla than the other creams I've sampled, and would pair well with recipes that mimic cookies or baked desserts. It would also pair well with tobaccos and bourbons, vanilla, and some fruit.

Best custard, hands down, CAP Vanilla Custard V1 (version 1), but it contains Diacetyl (not safe for inhalation). CAP Vanilla Custard V2 (version 2) is decent, but semi-fake tasting, and does not contain daicetyl.

Best chocoate, depends - do you want milk chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, cocoa, mocha? Best milk chocolate - Inawera WG Chocolate Cream, best white chocolate is Nature's Flavors White Chocolate Mousse, best dark chocolate with cream/milk is TFA Double Chocolate (clear), best cocoa is FA Cocoa, best mocha is TFA Mocha.

Realistic fruit flavors can be found in all brands, so it depends on which particular fruits you are interested. Can you name them for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread