Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
Thank You all so much for this thread I am still a newbie and so want and need to make my own juices ready mades make me gag lol. Now about the nic bases, I have tried 3 so far and VT is a good 1 but to me NN was better, and that was after trying 2 different bottles of VT so either I was just lucky enough to get a *bad* batch or there needs to be more consistency :blink: Ok I do have a question though are the recipes on your blog HIC geared to go with "normal" nic bases or just VTs? I have been through 174 pages and copied and pasted each and every recipe from all of you till the talk went to VT so I do not want to go through the rest if it is all going to be geared for VT:( but if it is not then I will get through the rest with pleasure you have saved this new to DIYer from giving it all up :) HIC I think our taste buds have a lot in common lol I do not care for IN YOUR FACE flavors either and most flavoring threads just list a bunch of percentages but no recipes - at least in the 1s I have found and that is very frustrating to someone who has had to get rid of over 600mls of juice and nic base because she does not like black pepper in her mixes (through the nic bases) sorry for the long winded post:oops: Live and Let Vape:toast:

Last edited:

bobskinner

Verified Member
Mar 18, 2014
Loveland, CO, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Thank You all so much for this thread I am still a newbie and so want and need to make my own juices ready mades make me gag lol. Now about the nic bases, I have tried 3 so far and VT is a good 1 but to me NN was better, and that was after trying 2 different bottles of VT so either I was just lucky enough to get a *bad* batch or there needs to be more consistency :blink: Ok I do have a question though are the recipes on your blog HIC geared to go with "normal" nic bases or just VTs? I have been through 174 pages and copied and pasted each and every recipe from all of you till the talk went to VT so I do not want to go through the rest if it is all going to be geared for VT:( but if it is not then I will get through the rest with pleasure you have saved this new to DIYer from giving it all up :) HIC I think our taste buds have a lot in common lol I do not care for IN YOUR FACE flavors either and most flavoring threads just list a bunch of percentages but no recipes - at least in the 1s I have found and that is very frustrating to someone who has had to get rid of over 600mls of juice and nic base because she does not like black pepper in her mixes (through the nic bases) sorry for the long winded post:oops: Live and Let Vape:toast:

HIC doesn't post here anymore, but his recipes work with regular nic as well. It was later on that we found VT nic! So all those posted recipes work with any nic.

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: evading forum censor

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have debated with my self about posting in this thread, because of what happened, but I discovered it about 4 months ago, and reading and learning about the flavor art flavors. Sense that time I have bought a lot of the flavors, and have made a few of the recipes posted By HIC, and they are great. I kind of take my time at trying to learn how to mix, and look at the percentages that others have mix at before trying to mix something of my own, so for all the ones who are no longer here thanks. I have found where you are, I just have not joined yet.

KAS

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I have debated with my self about posting in this thread, because of what happened, but I discovered it about 4 months ago, and reading and learning about the flavor art flavors. Sense that time I have bought a lot of the flavors, and have made a few of the recipes posted By HIC, and they are great. I kind of take my time at trying to learn how to mix, and look at the percentages that others have mix at before trying to mix something of my own, so for all the ones who are no longer here thanks.
KAS

See you soon brother :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
They were out of stock on a few flavors, when I ordered, I don't remember at the moment which ones, but I will just get them in a month or so. I hate to not have a flavor, when I see a recipe I want to try, and I want to try all of HIC's :)

KAS

wow I thought I was going overboard with buying 50 :ohmy::toast:

Skagit

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Mount Vernon Wa.
They were out of stock on a few flavors, when I ordered, I don't remember at the moment which ones, but I will just get them in a month or so. I hate to not have a flavor, when I see a recipe I want to try, and I want to try all of HIC's :)

KAS

50 LOL Just start at A and order through Z. Toss in some TFA, CAPS and a few others. I don't do tobacco's so that saves me some. But anyway you think about it. It is still cheaper than buying tobacco products.:vapor:

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
50 LOL Just start at A and order through Z. Toss in some TFA, CAPS and a few others. I don't do tobacco's so that saves me some. But anyway you think about it. It is still cheaper than buying tobacco products.:vapor:
Maybe after you buy everything you need lol I am still buying flavors :p

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
What happened to my favorite thread? I hope that other place hasn't stolen all my friends...

Just in case someone's listening, I reworked a recipe that I posted the other day:

FA marzipan 3%
FA apricot 1.5%
FA pear .5%
TFA pear 1%

I still don't have a name for it yet, but it's very good. There's something familiar about it, but I can't place it. Kind of like a fruity cotton candy feel to it. Yumz.

I'm curious because this has pear in it, if anyone has tried a very popular juice called "Pencil"... its one of my favorite ADV.
Pear is the main fruit but I can't even detect it as what I'm used to in DIY pear.
Its actually described as "pear a la mode".
What I wouldn't give to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread