Pure Vapes Ordering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Wisconsin
OK, so far I've chosen the tiramisu, raspberry custard, lemon cream puff and passion fruit. Was sad to see you don't seem to carry much of anything with a coconut base? At any rate, some of your options are new to me and I could use some help...I like a nice strong hit, am generally a heavy hitter, vape sweeter flavors (never plain tobacco flavors) and do most of my vaping on my new Riva with a boge 2.0 cardo. Would 2 spoonfuls of sweetener do it for me or should I go all out and do 3? What does throat hit refer to? Added ...? And I'm totally lost on the cold vaping option. Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated. Looking forward to placing this order... these flavors look special and right up my alley:)

Sethenes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Louisville, KY
I only started vaping a couple weeks ago and Pure Vapes is one of two popular vendors I ordered from. I ordered Epic Cookie Fantasy, Butterscotch Cookie, Strawberry Shortcake, lemon Cream Puff, Peppermint with 1 spoon of cold vapor, and Cinnamon Roll, got a free sample of Carrot Cake. Butterscotch cookie is definitely my favorite, it is unbelievably delicious. I had no idea vapor could be that good! Have not tried the Carrot Cake or Cinnamon bun yet because all my ego visions are full of the others, when I get my atomizers out of the mail today I will try it. Excited for that one.

Guys try the Butterscotch Cookie if you have not tried it yet! It is amazing!

EDIT : Cinnamon roll is very good also. In fact, it's damn good.

Last edited:

Sethenes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Louisville, KY
I think Cinnamon Roll is my favorite of the ones I already have. I want to try the cookie dough ice cream with the highest cold. I heard mango dreams is good and I haven't gotten any fruity flavors yet, so I'll probably try that also. Plus, I need to order a large bottle of the cinnamon roll. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread