Status
Not open for further replies.

izen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Northeast
Delivered, and now vaping 'Flavor Break' 18mg... Tastes like nothing. Which is an interesting change for me. So far, so good... Don't know if I love it, but I like it just fine. It's appropriately named. A good change of pace. Will post back (later) some impressions of the other two flavored eJuices on hand. Delivery was... fassst.

izen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Northeast
Here's a mini-review of Pure-VG.com's Bad Mocha......er. I'm vaping it in an evod tank with a cotton wick on a 2.2 ohm coil (fwiw). This isn't what I expected, but it's exactly what they advertised...

"If you're looking for bold but chocolatey, look no further. If you prefer more cream and sugar, check out our Vanilla Latte, wuss."

I always thought Mocha was (pretty much), a blend of coffee & chocolate, but I was wrong... now that I looked it up.
(From WiseGeek)... "While mocha is sometimes best known as a coffee blend today, the origins of this beverage are a little more involved. Often understood to be the world’s oldest cultivated coffee, mocha is a very strong and slightly bitter brew of select coffee beans. The name for the beverage comes from the port in Yemen, where the coffee is thought to have first been exported. Today, it is typically used to refer to a number of different coffee-based beverages, often including chocolate and similar ingredients." - Got it?

When I ordered this, I expected something along the lines of VCV's Night Train (sweet, chocolatey, creamy, coffee), which is quite good.

Bad Mocha......er is a whole 'nother animal. It took me a little bit, to get a handle on it, but THIS is Mocha.

It's true, we all taste flavors differently from one another, but it's important to evaluate a product like this, based on the advertised intentions of it's maker(s). They call it bold, and (to me) it is. The chocolate is dark and subtle, and the coffee? or rather... I should say 'Mocha' also shares this profile. It's strong and dark tasting and does have the requisite bitterness which I find complimentary to the chocolate, which is there, but in a vanishing sort of way. I don't get all that much chocolate. This vape isn't sweet. There's no sweet here. (edit: ok, on 2nd thought, there's a little sweet here but not too much... a tinge of sweet... to say lightly sweet - for me - would be too much). :)

This is an after dinner vape. An evening vape. A mature, not for children vape (Hey! Sometimes, some of us are big kids at heart). :)
And so I'd have to ultimately call this honest... and good. It is good, if one knows what to expect... and now you do. This is a pleasant change for me personally, and I like it. Is it Bad (like they say?) Yeah, it is... like they mean to say. Would I buy it again. We'll see... but I'm glad I bought it this first time.

Strong, Dark, Slightly Bitter, subtle on the Chocolate. (mine is 18mg nic.) I'm happy.

-Rob

fwiw & imho, I think it's silly how the forum software filters out the true name of this product... It even filters out my own alternate filtering of the name. I don't get it. Are we not all adults? I must be missing something. Maybe I'm out of touch. (Well), I never enjoyed expressing myself in a vulgar way either. Guess I'm not a bad muther.......**, but this juice is!!! (Lol). :D

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Pure-VG's Bad Mocha****er
Description: "If you're looking for bold but chocolatey, look no further. If you prefer more cream and sugar, check out our Vanilla Latte, wuss."
First impression, damn, they did an incredible job of making a bittersweet dark chocolate mocha vape! This feels creamier due to the high VG content, and super flavorful right away which I really didn't expect from such a high VG liquid. It's such a rich flavor, the chocolate is spot on, a perfect mocha vape if you want it with only a hint of sweet and no cream-I'm not missing the cream here at all. I really love this! Hands down my favorite chocolate vape, it's like a dark chocolate espresso with a hint of sugar. Highly recommend!

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Uwww. I'm in. Thanks for the reviews. I get tired of mediocre McDonald's type creamy coffee flavors. I want ADULT in your face, from the bottom of the pot, flavor. This may be close.

Ordered the Mocha, Joy and Strawberry. Code is 100purevg

The kiwi strawberry and the vaper's joy are giving me literally no flavor even after 2 months now, weird. That bad mocha though is super flavorful!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I'm gonna agree. The strawberry kiwi doesn't seem to have much flavor. I'm using a Protank2 @ 1.8 on a provari. I've tried a variety of settings. I was going to test it in something else before writing anything up on it - if I ever did. Usually I just talk about my favorites and forget the rest. This was a forgettable so far. I haven't tried the rest of my order yet.

I will add that I haven't found a strawberry kiwi that rang bells for me yet either. Most seem to be light or candyish and it's a flavor I'd love to find, so I keep trying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread