American E Liquid Store...VG To Die For

Status
Not open for further replies.

El-ahrairah

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Chesterfield, MI
Mine smells and tastes exactly like Butter Rum Lifesavers. :p

I guess my sniffer is out of whack. I decided to suck it up and give it a try yesterday. It's not nearly as bad as it smells (to me), though it's far from my favorite.

I guess this will be my "laundry day" liquid; the stuff I vape while waiting for a resupply. :p

DallasEd

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
I got my first bottle of juice from American E Liquid today and I am very impressed. I loaded a new blank cart with the new juice (VG, 24mg, menthol) and put it in my DSE 601 pipe and got some big time vapor and a great taste.

The juice is thicker than my last brand, and so it last longer and works better in the pipe. I've had some problems with the pipe leaking juice into the bowl a little at the end of the day, and I hope this thicker liquid will stop that from happening as much. I'm also hoping the thicker liquid will make the cart last longer and I won't have to top it off as much.

So far, American E Liquid is top notch in my book - and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it.....

Ed.

HokieSmokie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
www.omigosh.com
I am going to switch from PV to VG because after 8 months of vaping I started having a DRY MOUTH/THROAT reaction. I don't know if it is the company I buy from, their brand or PG?? Seems when I was using TW juice I didn't have any problems. I take it you like this American E Liquid, is all VG thicker than PG ??

Diane

I got my first bottle of juice from American E Liquid today and I am very impressed. I loaded a new blank cart with the new juice (VG, 24mg, menthol) and put it in my DSE 601 pipe and got some big time vapor and a great taste.

The juice is thicker than my last brand, and so it last longer and works better in the pipe. I've had some problems with the pipe leaking juice into the bowl a little at the end of the day, and I hope this thicker liquid will stop that from happening as much. I'm also hoping the thicker liquid will make the cart last longer and I won't have to top it off as much.

So far, American E Liquid is top notch in my book - and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it.....

Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread