puresmoker warranty????

Status
Not open for further replies.
does puresmoker warranty their products? I have had problems with NJOYs batteries and I wanna switch over to Puresmoker but I'm afraid that the batteries might not be warranted. NJOY always replaces them for free but there Customer service is not even close to that I have received from pursmoker. PS is top notch for me so far but I only ordered juice from them. Any one know cause I need to order a new devise asap. I had one of my njoy batteries crap out on me, it stayed on after a drag for about 45 seconds and burnt out the atomizer which was only about 1 week old (which was just replaced as well) Now I have 2 junk atomizers 1 junk battery and 1 good battery which is no good to me with out atomizers. :-x all this in 3 weeks. How do I have such bad luck??? I have no other way to e smoke and I'm going crazy!!!!!!

He has like a 14 day warrenty I think, just long enough to make sure everything works. But to compensate he sells stuff cheaper.
I have never had problems with my items from him.
Just remember that unfortunetly pretty much everything we use is disposable.

cool! I literally opened a brand new battery last night and its junk today. same with my other junk battery both were from NJOY (I WANNA SPECIFY THAT, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT PURE SMOKER PRODUCTS) As long as I have some time to try it to make sure. 2 weeks is long enough to tell, heck 2 hours is all this last one lasted:D

If anything goes poop in 2 weeks, just send Steve an e-mail, he'll send out the replacement, and you can send yours back whenever. He doesn't require the defect back first which is nice.

NJOY wants the junk back which is fine with me and they send you a postage paid envelope. Like I said both batteries went bad after a few hours, one won't charge or work and one heats up to the point the plastic tip wants to melt. I'm fine with their products since they replace em but I wanna try another brand.

Zach

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Bradley Jones,

I started with an njoy npro but moved on to a dse901b from steve in about a week. It's worth ordering from him, the 14 day warranty will cover any immediate replacements, and steve has very competitive prices on hardware. I liked the dse901, but i can't recommend the pen style (rn4072) with a usb passthrough enough. Sure, it's a pen style and it looks ridiculous, but you pretty much never have to worry about batteries (i see your batteries break a lot, i was lucky with my npro batteries).

So yeah, the peewee is the same thing as you have with the npro, the exact same product, and the dse901 mini is a more rugged version of that with a sunken atomizer.
I don't prefer it myself but many people do. It's definitely more sturdy than that damn npro, the atomizer clogged up so bad on mine in like a couple of days. I also dig janty products, but finding the right one for you, and getting one that works can be challenging.
Once you do though, they are sweet devices. Highly recommend you try one some day.

Good luck!

Last edited:

plastick

Jan 9, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey guys

I had a DOA battery right from the start with my black NPro kit. However NJOY sent me a new battery within about 5 days and a return envelope for the dead one. I've been using it heavily for the last 3 weeks and everything is great. Batteries still last long and the atomizer still makes just as much vapor as it did in the beginning! I'm using Puresmokers carts though since they're cheaper. Also, puresmokers menthol carts completely blow away the NJOY menthols. NJOY menthol carts taste like... well, nothing. They're actually kind of gross.

A friend of mine got an NPro and had a battery die on him in about 2 weeks. His atomizer also gave out around the same time. It seems they have a lot of problems but they are taking care of him. Just kinda sucks that it takes 4-6 days to get the replacement. That's why I have a 901 on the way!

I ordered the pen kit from him and the atomizer that came in the kit came DOA. I emailed him and he replied back the same day and said a new one is on the way. Luckily I had 2 other atomizers in that shipment.

I also ordered the usb pass through, but charged and checked the batteries also, as I would not want to find out next month that the batteries had issues, (which they don't), and then have to try and return them.

I don't know what Steve's policy is, so you may want to ask him directly, all I know is that he did not ask any questions in my case.

-Paul

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
puresmoker's policy is 14 days.i had an issue with a battery and an atomizer.both died at the same time(prolly some sort of short i guess).steve exchanged them no problem for me, and his shipping is fast.everything has been working great since.i really like his cash line of liquid, but didnt care as much for the pure line. i just ordered a bottle from jane at ecigsales to try since steve is bone dry in the liquid department. her shipping is free, which is nice if you have plenty of parts, and just need liquid.but ill have to see if its similar quality to cash juice. i've noticed quality of liquid can vary, and steve is famous for his juice.

Singalo

Dec 21, 2008
Arlington, VA
If anything goes poop in 2 weeks, just send Steve an e-mail, he'll send out the replacement, and you can send yours back whenever. He doesn't require the defect back first which is nice.
well I'm not sure about that I had a dead atomizer that never worked, one battery that only worked one day and I send 3 or 4 email to him but on the last one I think he just drop me and I still waiting for something to happen but.....:confused:

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I have placed 8 orders with Puresmoke over the last 2 months and of the many items that I have bought, I only got 1 battery (out of 8) which had a problem. I contacted the Owner, Steve and sent out a new one which I got 2 days later---no questions asked. How he fills and ships so fast is beyond me. When it comes to his warranty, he stands by his word--that has been my experience. If all companies were run like Puresmoker, the consumer world would be a whole lot happier and as noted, if you are going to have a problem, it is going to show up in 14 days--keep up the good work Steve!!!!:thumb:

heathmcse

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
Roanoke VA
i must have bad luck or something, i ordererd a 901 starter kit from puresmoker and one battery was DOA, (they are sending me a new one :thumb: ) and my atomizer that came with the kit died about an hour ago! :(is the warranty the same 14 days for atomizers? even if it's not under warranty the prices they have are great and i ordered a spare with the kit, and i will order another when they have the cash liquid back on the site, i really want to try the cola flavor. i have read here that its great.

rhyddereh

Jan 7, 2009
Portland, OR
My experience with puresmoker is that while he's got good prices, when he gets busy (which he's been the last few weeks) his cust service goes down (as to be expected). He tries really hard though I can see that in communications with him, he just seems overwhelmed at times (either that or his spam filter thinks some of my emails are spam ;) ). All in all I'd say you just need to be a pest on those times and don't even think about doing anything out of the ordinary when he gets new juice in ;).

He does honor his warranty without question though it seems even when overwhelmed. That's a really good thing.

Last edited:

Singalo

Dec 21, 2008
Arlington, VA
I've never heard of a case of Puresmoker letting someone down on warranty. Maybe there has been a misunderstanding for Singalo or something.

Maybe you could send Cashmere a message here or something Singalo, I'm sure there is a good explanation for them not answering your email.
Yes I own Steve an apology, he did send me a replacement a few day ago. I guess He sent it to me without replaying to my last email..

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I think sometimes we forget that we (ECF members) are not the only ones buying from these suppliers. I know that both my brother and myself have sent outside customers to Steve....as I'm sure others on here have as well.

When we have problems, we ask amongst ourselves but imagine users who are not members here. Who do you think they ask? The supplier, most likely.

I think Steve is inundated with emails. He once told me to PM him here; due to his volume of email, he would probably see it sooner....so that's what I do.

But I do think it helps to keep in mind that we are not his only customers.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread