Putting juice back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Nov 26, 2013
Where Drakes From
Does anyone ever put their juice back in the bottle? I tried a juice and filled my evod...but I dont want to use it as an everyday juice....and i feel like dumping it would be a waste. Would it be silly to use my syringe to suck it out of the tank and put it back in the bottle?
From now on when trying juice ill obviously put less in the tank.
Just curious if theres a possibilty of contamination.

sent from SAMSUNG mobile using tapatalk

diller_01

Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
sudbury, On
I think you should be ok as long as you haven't vaped too much of the juice. If you have a lot of juice to put back and there isn't much juice in the bottle then you might get a little taste to it from the atty but if there is a lot of juice left and not much in the tank then I can't see it being a problem. No point in wasting money...save what you can. I have a ton of juice that I don't like but keep it anyways just in case I ever run into an emergency :D

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
I've scraped spilled juice from my desk back into a tank using a razor blade. After tasting it I dumped it, washed out the tank, replaced the coil and refilled the tank with fresh stuff. I shoulda known better but I lost about 4.5 ml of my favorite vape. I won't be trying that again!

Um, yeah. I realize that wasn't what was asked but it seemed to kinda fit. I've also dumped juice from a tank into the bottle it came from. No problems there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread