PV and Atty Abuse Reporting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eekaa Chu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Texas USA
Is this a good place for confessions as well?
Hello, I'm Erica and I'm an atty abuser. I killed my very first atty the day after I got it. I don't know what I did to it (typical newb). I might have flooded it, overheated it, looked at it funny...maybe all of the above, but it died. Luckily the next day I found a fabulous thread that detailed a "bridge removal" procedure. I operated that very day ala Dr. Frankenstein and gave life to my once dead atty. However, it is now permanently traumatized. It no longer plays with cartridges, refuses to vape banana flavored juices (i think that's what killed it), and randomly whistles Puttin' on the Ritz at inopportune moments.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
Is this a good place for confessions as well?
Hello, I'm Erica and I'm an atty abuser. I killed my very first atty the day after I got it. I don't know what I did to it (typical newb). I might have flooded it, overheated it, looked at it funny...maybe all of the above, but it died. Luckily the next day I found a fabulous thread that detailed a "bridge removal" procedure. I operated that very day ala Dr. Frankenstein and gave life to my once dead atty. However, it is now permanently traumatized. It no longer plays with cartridges, refuses to vape banana flavored juices (i think that's what killed it), and randomly whistles Puttin' on the Ritz at inopportune moments.

(I'm sorry I couldn't help it)

Enid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Greenville, SC
I haven't killed an atty yet. It's been a month vaping and I am like the atty police around here, interrogating my boyfriend and best friend. For the first two weeks, I only let them top off their carts. Neither one has visited ECF, watched a youtube video on e-cigs or even read a manual. They were all negative about e-cigs working. I honestly don't think my boyfriend knows how many e liquid flavors exist :) I just bought the stuff that I thought he would like.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I must confess, When I started out I was a Natural Born Atty Killer. Ran them way to hot and did not rotate them. In a weird sort of way I got some satisfaction when I killed an atty! 3 months into it and I have changed my ways. I am still chain vaping on LR 510 & 306's but have not killed an atty in over 4 weeks.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Note to Judge dlite

Your Honor
Bonnie for the defense of one Lox whom is charged with murder of Egos in the 1sy degree. Sir, these charges are ludicrous. Mr. Loxmythe has been an adorer of PVs for a very long time. There is no real evidence that this was premeditated murder. I wish to review with the prosecution and have the charges reduced to self defense. Those Egos were taunting him and he felt unable to control himself from vaping himself to death as their vapor was so good. He was fearful that this would lead to either nicotine overdose or his other PVs...(an army, I might add) would revolt against him for using stock batteries. This is a case that requires a trained team of PV CSIs. I request continuence for further evidence about these charges.
What say you your honor?

Last edited:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Yes Yes it was me!!
View attachment 20968
I killed them all. View attachment 20969
I love to hear them scream as I pound them with high voltage.
You can't imagine the perverse pleasure of zapping an LR with 7.4 volts of pure electric pain. I love their dying popping moans of agony.
Ever see the Silence Of the Lambs? Well it was actually supposed to be the silence of the attys. it was based on me. View attachment 20967

Got to go now I have work to do. View attachment 20970

Jurassica Parks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
Indiana
I haven't killed an atty yet. It's been a month vaping and I am like the atty police around here, interrogating my boyfriend and best friend. For the first two weeks, I only let them top off their carts. Neither one has visited ECF, watched a youtube video on e-cigs or even read a manual. They were all negative about e-cigs working. I honestly don't think my boyfriend knows how many e liquid flavors exist :) I just bought the stuff that I thought he would like.

HAHA I am the atty police for my friends. I'm the only one on ECF. I taught both friends how to clean them with rubbing alcohol. I've only killed one atty since August using Cozzicon's cleaning method. It was a LR atty and it burned out because I didn't keep it wet enough.

PVs on the other hand. I have killed two Little Sisters. I have recently learned from Ken that you cannot drip with these. The switch is too close to the atty, and juice inevitable drips into the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread