Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Never tried it.

Why? Because the initial reviews indicated that to get the desired effect that the percentage of Qhit was equal to, or above, the amount of flavoring I was already using.

There were rumors that it was going to be reformulated to make it stronger, but I have not read anything that indicates it has been.

I have heard reviews that capsasian (sic?) extract was used to good effect at low percentages. Haven't tried it yet. (The dog I am watching for a deployed soldier loves the stuff and it gives him terrible gas and other digestion issues, and he could knock over my supplies if he had a mind to. It's tough enough having anything with peppers in it with him around as it is.). The most consistant good reviews for that extract have been the one that TW sells. Forget their name for it. Diablo? Maybe?

So, now you know what an observer thinks he knows. Maybe an actual user of the stuff can chime in here?

vapi

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Ohio
I've got some qhit that was given to me by another member here when I first started vaping because I really needed it. She told me only use a couple drops but I just squeezed and poured it into my liquids because a couple drops wasn't enough. Send me a pm with your mailing address and I will send to you what I have left which is about 20ml. It's from flavour art.

Last edited:

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
I've got some qhit that was given to me by another member here when I first started vaping because I really needed it. She told me only use a couple drops but I just squeezed and poured it into my liquids because a couple drops wasn't enough. Send me a pm with your mailing address and I will send to you what I have left which is about 20ml. It's from flavour art.

PM sent.

That is Very kind of you Vapi. Thank you :)

Safira

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Plainfield,IL
Sorry I couldn't watch that whole video, it doesn't seem like the wisest idea.

Anyone who has been here a few years, do you remember Walrus, didn't he do a video where he tried a little Tabasco sauce in the e liquid? Well, maybe it wasn't quite a little, but the idea was throat hit.

So I just looked up capsaicin extract on youtube.haha! I guess you have to use this stuff with extreem care. check this out:
YouTube - Choking On Capsaicin Extract - Uncut

Quix

Jun 13, 2010
AZ
Got a bottle of Qhit awhile back.
Whipped up a small bottle at the recommended 50% strength in unflavored PG and it fried the back of my throat on the first hit... along with a distinct smell of spray starch... num...

after recovering from coughing fit, tried again at 10%... nuthin. lol

A few more experiments with and without other flavors at varying percentages produced much the same results.
Either *no* effect at all
Or unpleasant burn in back of throat.

Heh. Have since given up on simulated throat hits and focussed now on maximizing the fine nicotine hit.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
I tried BiteXtra from FAUK which I think is probably qhit by another name. On its own with flavouring added it was as Quix described it. Another forumite described it as a trachea hit. The hit is too centralised and causes a coughing fit. I tried it 50:50 with 0 mg ecopure and the hit was bearable but tame (I know those two descriptions are at odds but it was a case of it wasn't a great throat hit but the centralised nature of it meant it was only just short of causing a coughing fit). It also required an excessive amount of flavouring to bring the flavour out. That said, it was more bearable than your standard 0 mg, sucking on air juice and I sometimes vape it in the evening as I get a better sleep without the stimulus of the nicotine. Considering I used to practically chain smoke roll-ups I think surprisingly I could get by with a nicotine free juice if it had the usual feel throat hit and a decent flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread