Queer or just strange? WLTM ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildo

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2008
Iowa, USA
I'm straight but I've had several guys profess their undying love to me. And it wasn't the "I love you as a brother" type of love, it was the "I want to penetrate you" kind. Never lead any of them on, anyone who knows me can easily ascertain that I'm straight...but it has happened to me like 3 times. I guess I'm a non-gay gay magnet.

Does that count?

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
★CaSHMeRe★;84397 said:
This is what makes ECF, ECF ... We are all brother and sisters at heart. Don't matter if you are black, blue, green, white, or yellow ... whether you are gay, straight, strange, tall, fat, pudgy, or pear shaped ....

we all have one common goal/achievement/love .... Esmoking :)

Although I may not share your lifestyle, I am happy to call you guys by brothers and sisters in ESmokin .....

*points up* What he said ! Who the hell am I to pass judgement on anybody .. for any reason .... ??

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
I fell in love with a crippled girl in the 80-ies. I suppose that puts me in the "weird" category.

(started life with her a couple year later at the university, married in the 90-ies, lost almost all family and friends because it was sort of socially unpleasant/unacceptable, had 3 completely healthy kids and probably will die with her, too. Definitely weirdo, but not a ..., no. Just a creep 8-o)

I also love to be able to park wherever I bl**dy want.
icon10.gif

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
I think it's great that folks are being non-judgmental here :). Just reminds me how much I love this community! Some of my best friends have been gay, and I've always been deeply upset at the way some people view them. I like/dislike people according to their personalities and never by the color of their skin or personal preferences.

Several of my friends who are gay bought themselves an e-cig. They said these are a huge hit in the clubs! Anyone here have the same experiences? I think the folks in gay bars are more open minded and these would sell like hotcakes there! I rarely go to clubs/bars, so I haven't really had that experience yet. My fiance vaped in a bar in a pizza place and all he got was strange looks..lol. Guess it just depends on your audience.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Here we go, tea and bikkies or coffee and bikkies if that's your poison

teaandbiscuits.jpg

What do you think about us starting a social group on the forum? I'm not convinced it would be worth it but would like to hear what others think. Maybe if it was a closed group some of our shyer comrades would be more comfortable about participating.

I'm glad you're looking after those gay points Rainbowz, we don't want them to get lost ;)

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
★CaSHMeRe★;84397 said:
This is what makes ECF, ECF ... We are all brother and sisters at heart. Don't matter if you are

black, blue, green, white, or yellow ... whether you are gay, straight, strange, tall, fat, pudgy, or pear shaped ....

Steve

Betcha didn't know you were describing me perfectly:evil:

phildo

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2008
Iowa, USA
Almost forgot I have 2 uncles and a cousin that are gay, and I've dated 3 girls, including the one I'm with that were bi. Fun for everyone! lol. For those of you in america, especially in cali with the whole prop 8 thing...I feel very sorry your civil rights have been ripped away by backwards intolerant cowards. It makes me sick that it's being allowed, but it's just a drop in the bucket of bs that we've been put through in this country I guess. Another slap in the face in the gulag of the free.

Tetsab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2008
East Sussex, UK
Well, this IS a gay little thread - and I mean that in the original sense! Cheerful and chummy, how civilised. :cool:

Back in the day when I had 'man trouble' (which I don't now, thanks to my lovely partner) used to joke about wanting to become a lesbian if only I could find a woman I fancied.

When I used to work up in London a bunch of us who worked in the same office used to go out together fairly regularly and it just happened that several of them were gay. The major problem with that was that the guys were without exception good-looking, well-dressed, clean, gentlemanly, interesting fellas. In short, most of the things a hetero female would find appealing and downright fanciable! :rolleyes:

I never made a pass at any of them - knowing their preference it struck me as the height of bad manners to do such a thing. Sadly, that rarely seemed to be true of certain hetero males with gay ladies; they were often under the impression they were the 'one' who could convince the girls to 'change their mind'. And that is awfully rude. :cry:

Whatever - some would say I'm a little strange but I prefer to be considered 'alternative'. I think that suggests more open-ness to differing viewpoints, lifestyles, attitudes and new experiences - like vaping instead of smoking, for instance! So am I allowed to be part of this select little group and can I have a bikkie now please?

Love and peace to all! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread