question about atomizer on a vv mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragons

Apr 29, 2012
yukon, ok
This is my first post outside of the new members forum!! I just bought a vv tube mod. It's not the official lavatube from volcano but it looks alot like it. probably a knock off but it was really cheap so if it doesn't work well i'm not out of much money. it had 30 good reviews on the website i bought it from so we will find out. i should have it tomorrow. so onto the questions. what is the best atomizer to use on a vv tube? i've heard somewhere that you CAN'T use a dual coil cartomizer on a lavatube. is that correct? whats the lowest resistance i should use? thanks for any help i can get

dBm0

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Georgia
Appears to be exactly like the LavaTube I have. Looked at the specs on this site, but didn't mention anything about the high-amp safety cut-off improvement, though neither did the site I bought mine from and it vapes my SmokeTeck 1.5 ohm DCTs fabulously at 2.9 amps (6.16 watts per coil). Suspect it could be a newer model with this improvement, but may want to call the vendor and ask what the high-amp safety cut-off actually is on that model. If it’s the 2.5 amp initial run of these, then 3-ohm atties/cartos will do just fine.

Must echo kwalka's concern. Can't be penny smart and pound foolish when it comes to batteries. I'll pay more for known reputable, protected or safe-chemistry batteries. Definately ask about that as well. Good luck and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread