Question about battery mods:

Status
Not open for further replies.

galuf86

Oct 4, 2009
Been here a while, but never posted, so I can't really post it elsewhere.

So, I bought a Prodigy V2 from Puresmoker a few weeks ago, and I've had nothing but problems. I understand that it takes them time to build each mod from scratch and then ready to ship, but I had other problems. My mechanical switch melted on the second day, and the resistive disc is now melted into the switch core. Needless to say, it no longer works. Come to find out today (a day after I received confirmation to send it back and have it repaired), they're switching offices and it will be ten days before they will even start shipping again. I also e-mailed them the day after I received my Prodigy V2, and finally got confirmation to return the product six days later

Now, I bear no grudge against Puresmoker as a company, but my experience with them has left me a little hurt. I'm looking into getting another high voltage battery mod, ~5V-6V. Forum, I want to know your personal favorites and suggestions for a heavy vaper who desires thick smoke and a large throat hit. I use the 510 atty, and I've been thinking of picking up the 901 as well (I hear good things).

Thanks ahead of time to everyone for their suggestions!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
When I met some local ECF members locally for the first time I got to see one of these up close. And from what I have read here on ECF and what everyone locally said who had one, this seems to be the best PV made. It's expensive but it sure is solid and I've never heard a bad word about it. The GG:

The GG Personal Vaporiser - Home

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
They are 5 different models of the GG. I have 2 Slims (one in brass), a Nano, A grant, A GG transformer and A GG telescopic.

Now I understand, thanks. If you think some of them are not getting used enough, I'm more than willing to help you out by vaping on one of them for you. Just trying to be a good neighbor.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread