The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New, sort of

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by CraigHB, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CraigHB

CraigHB Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    Hiya folks,

First post, but I've been lurking a while. Been vaping a couple months now, using an eGo and wanted to have a go with a mod PV. Ordered a Puresmoker ICON. I don't know if it can really be classified as a mod PV, but it uses a battery and mechanical switch so it resembles one at least.

Someone in another forum said a lot of people had big problems with Puresmoker and the Prodigy V2. She got rid of the Puresmoker device and swore them off in the process.

Are Puresmoker devices generally well received or is it unusual for somone to be dissatisfied with Puresmoker and their products?

TIA

2. petem

petem Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    va
    Glad you dicided to post! Not able to help much as I have not used a Puresmoker device, seems most are pleased from what i remember reading (seems to have been one peroid where there was a switch issue but it seems to have been resloved) Maybe someone else will chime in who uses one.

3. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    can't help either..as I never used a Puresmoker pv... just wanted to say welcome...do a search on here and you can find lots of reviews...and u tube too... :)

4. CraigHB

CraigHB Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Been lurking a lot but have not been participating in the discussions. This forum is so big and so active, it's almost hard to get a word in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.