Question about diluting and lightheadedness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently started vaping about 3 weeks ago, started off with 24mg of nicotine. However as time progressed I found myself getting lightheaded and dizzy, I realized that it's the high nicotine level. What I did was I bought an eye dropper and put 1/3rd of skye vodka into my tank, because I read that it would still keep the flavor compared to glycerin or water. My questions are #1 i just bought these 3 30ml 24mg flavors and I don't know what to do, do I keep putting in 1/3rd vodka after each fill up? #2 how long after bringing down the nico level with vodka should i start to feel better so that I know i put enough vodka?, #3 how is it that you don't get drunk using alcohol in this? and #4 is it dangerous to keep smoking such a high mg of nico and feeling this?

Thank you guys! I'm new here so i appreciate the responses :)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi and welcome to ECF. Most begin @ 18 or 24 mg depending on the brand smoked and the number of analogs per day. Some choose a lower nicotine level when chain vaping. When we add alcohol it's usually only a few drops- 33% is far too much.
Adding alcohol is also known to be a throat irritant.
You could always buy a $2.00 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Apex-Oral-Medication-Small-Syringe-1-ct/10811118 for accurate measuring and some PG (USP) and VG (USP) at Walmart. Dilute the juice with the PG and VG according to the PG/ VG ratio you need.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Welcome to the forums "TLT" - thylordoftime.

Follow Vapoor eyes recommendations... he knows of what he speaks. The alternative is to vape less. It's a common habit to vape far too much when you're just starting (it's soooo easy - ain't it?)... making you, among other things, light headed.
I'm a bit of a chain-vapor sometimes... which is why I had to cut down to 12mg/ml, and even 6mg/ml on stuff I really like.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
"Keeping the flavor" that way only works if your starting e-juice is vodka flavor.

Next time...think before you believe people telling you stuff like that! Sheesh!

Dilute with PG/VG + flavoring or 0 mg of same flavor to keep the flavor. Or dilute with PG/VG alone to cut the nic and the flavor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread