[Question] About My Aspire 2500mAh 18650

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadiVape

Feb 10, 2016
Hi all, sorry about sticking my thread in your forum like this. If it's in the wrong place don't hesitate to point me to the door.

I just recently bought an Evic vtc mini 75w, and it's a perfect piece to vape my Kanger subtank mini (0.5). Even still, I'm disappointed by the performance of my tank and I'm making the switch to the uwell crown.

My concern is that I'm more than likely going to be vaping at 60-75w. My evic mini only takes one Aspire 18650 battery. The battery life is great for all day vaping at 25w but going up 66% might be a battery (and juice) hog. Are there any batteries (from a reliable source) that can hold a higher charge, or perhaps some type of MacGyver-esque mod? Of course I'm not going to attempt something like that without experience.

Tldr; is it safe to put a higher mAh battery in my evic mini/do any exist

Live long, and vape on.

Reactions: pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hi all, sorry about sticking my thread in your forum like this. If it's in the wrong place don't hesitate to point me to the door.
I just recently bought an Evic vtc mini 75w, and it's a perfect piece to vape my Kanger subtank mini (0.5). Even still, I'm disappointed by the performance of my tank and I'm making the switch to the uwell crown.
My concern is that I'm more than likely going to be vaping at 60-75w. My evic mini only takes
one Aspire 18650 battery. The battery life is great for all day vaping at 25w but going up 66% might be a battery (and juice) hog. Are there any batteries (from a reliable source) that can hold a higher charge, or perhaps some type of MacGyver-esque mod? Of course I'm not going to attempt something like that without experience.
Tldr; is it safe to put a higher mAh battery in my evic mini/do any exist Live long, and vape on.

I'd suggest if you plan on sustained vaping PAST 50w,
to go to a dual 18650 battery set up device...

Cubiod
iStick 100wTC
etc....

jus sayin'

:evil:

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
If you need to go above 60w on a single battery you should use the Sony vtc4 or LG hb2 (or hb4 or hb6). Those have lower capacity though, 2100 for the Sony and 1500 for the LG. For more battery runtime and higher watts it's better to use a multiple battery mod. You can then use the 3000 mAh LG hg2 or Samsung 30q for up to 120w on a two-battery device and 180w on a three-battery device.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread