Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Good to know. I heard the flat tops didn't last as long is why I was asking. Thanks for the input. Guess I will be ordering flat tops :D

Where do people come up with this garbage?:glare: The batteries are the same with a different external contact design.:facepalm:

Vamo - (2x)18350 Flat Top Best Fit.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
Good to know. I heard the flat tops didn't last as long is why I was asking. Thanks for the input. Guess I will be ordering flat tops :D

Where do people come up with this garbage?:glare: The batteries are the same with a different external contact design.:facepalm:

Vamo - (2x)18350 Flat Top Best Fit.
Perhaps they are referring to the very slight difference. The V2 button tops do have a slightly higher measured capacity vs the V1 flat tops. Some people considered this something to look out for when stacking V1 and V2 together as they discharge at different rates.

Test of Efest IMR18350 V1 and V2 800mAh (Red)

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
Perhaps they are referring to the very slight difference. The V2 button tops do have a slightly higher measured capacity vs the V1 flat tops. Some people considered this something to look out for when stacking V1 and V2 together as they discharge at different rates.

Test of Efest IMR18350 V1 and V2 800mAh (Red)

Wow... First time I've seen that test.
I am wondering if that was a fluke though. (production inconsistencies and such)
If you look at Efest's website the designations V1 and V2 represent flat top and button top respectively.

I can't imagine there would be any difference other than the shape of the top piece.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
I use the efest 18350 stacked on my V2, button top and the cap stops about 1 mil short of being fully on, but works great, no problems at all. The V2 has the new spring in bottom to prevent rattling of single 18650's. Mines brass in color, also has a red washer glued into the upper portion of tube. Wow what a wonderful Vape. Enjoy.

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
Why not use a single 18650 for more vape time instead of stacking 18350s?

Pbusardo's vamo review says
single 18350 = aprox 6 hours vape time
single 18650= aprox 18 hours
two 18350s = aprox 16.5 hours

Folks that use really high watts can benefit stacking.
Of course, running higher watts will kill your run time anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
Folks that use really high watts can benefit stacking.
Of course, running higher watts will kill your run time anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True story. I vape at 7-8 watts, and my vape times are nothing per charge
as those that Pbusardo shows.

Not sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread