The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Question For All You Ruyan Bling Cigar Owners

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by SANJP, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SANJP

SANJP Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2008
    LONDON UK
    Hi all

Do any of you get a hit off your cigar ?

No matter what Juice I fill my Cigar with its just smooth with absolutely

no hit whatsoever !

Put the same just in a 901 and bang - Your in Coughing Fits !!

Weird huh ?

Anyone else notice this ​

2. ApOsTle51

ApOsTle51 Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2008
    UK
    the general consensus for that is the atomizer doesn't heat up as much as your usual e-cig.

I have tried other e-liquid in my 2nd bling but i got the same result as you.

I stick to the ruyan carts only for my blings. they seem to give a good throat hit.

Just dont go smoking 36mg and then go onto the bling because you wont notice any throat hit.

Try your bling with ruyan carts when you havent vaped for a while , or your first vape after a meal and you will notice how nicer it is.

3. SANJP

SANJP Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2008
    LONDON UK
    Cheers Bro Loving your new Avatar :thumb:

4. jigtg

jigtg Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2008
    Sparta, Greece
    Ruyan e-liquid might give stronger throat hit in respect of the mg rating they have. Reason I believe is that nearby all the vapor gets absorbed in throat when you inhale. Their 16mg might be closer to 24mg of normal e-liquid for the same reason.

5. bribri

bribri Moved On

Oct 13, 2008
    San Mateo, CA.
    Yes the bling is an interesting one. Something to do with the size or style of the atomizor it seems the vapor is very cool by the time it gets to you. This can be a plus because the flavor seems to come out more, and as well is probably better for the lung.

6. RjG

RjG Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2008
    Edmonton AB Canada
    Did you try going a bit slower? Start with a fresh battery, watch the LED, suck gently, just enough to turn the LED on, about 5 -6 seconds (try direct inhale instead of just filling your mouth)

7. RjG

RjG Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2008
    Edmonton AB Canada
    agree - that ruyan stuff, 100% of what you inhale past your throat DISAPPEARS, none comes out.

I've figured out what that is this weekend, that's a topic for a different thread though ;)

8. ted26

ted26 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2008
    uk england
    Yep i agree too, the bling juice gets absorbed in the throat and tongue which works well for me.

Also the bling only seems to work properly with the ruyan carts.

9. Kate

Kate Moved On

Jun 26, 2008
    UK
    Out of interest Ted, how long are Bling atomisers lasting you with exclusive use of Ruyan cartridges?

10. ted26

ted26 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2008
    uk england
    My first one lasted 7 weeks before it died completely (now replaced with new one)

Second backup bling is about 8 weeks old but only used when first bling is in the post so life unknown really!

I reckon they can last 3 months or more with proper usage

If i keep buying carts from heaven gifts then they should last me 5 years ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.