Question for the experts with N.E.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

YASER-SYR

Dec 25, 2021
I have read many threads in this forum about extracting nicotine from tobacco leaves...but I have a question before I start my experiment:
Does the nicotine produced by the extraction process give a throat hit , or does it just give a flavor?
If the answer is yes, can one of the experts present with us recommend the best and easiest way to do this?
with many thanks

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Not an expert, just someone who does this sort of thing...
Knowing your extraction process would help give a more definite answer, but assuming you are using Cold Maceration with PG or Heated Ethanol ....
The amount of nicotine you will get is minimal at best. Practically zero.
If you want to add nicotine, that can be done, assuming you can still find it.

YASER-SYR

Dec 25, 2021
Not an expert, just someone who does this sort of thing...
Knowing your extraction process would help give a more definite answer, but assuming you are using Cold Maceration with PG or Heated Ethanol ....
The amount of nicotine you will get is minimal at best. Practically zero.
If you want to add nicotine, that can be done, assuming you can still find it.

i want to made something like this ...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 26

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    i want to made something like this ...

That's a picture of nicotine concentrate aka nicotine base in 100mg/ml (aka 10%) strength. It's what people use to make their own eliquid/ejuice.

I could be wrong, but I don't think it's really that easy to make 100mg/ml nicotine concentrate in the home.

NET and nicotine concentrate aren't the same thing. When you make a NET, you are essentially making a flavor concentrate to use to flavor your eliquid. When you make a nic concentrate, you are extracting the nicotine. As papaw said, while you will get some nicotine in a NET, it's very low.

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: PapawBrett
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread