N.E.T. recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys and gals and sorry in advance for my bad english. They are not my native language

So I just made my first diy NET ejuice. I distilled about 100 ml of NET , from 40 grams of a well known Danish non flavoured pipe tobacco company here in Greece. I used the cold extraction technick using only PG and the result behaves as a tobacco concentrate. It's to thick to vape it at once. After some experimentation I figured that the best dilution percentage is 15% N.E.T., 85% VPG base.

So what I wanted to ask is this :
I' m interested in a pipe tobacco juice with full flavor. I had read in a greek forum that tobacco companies use to flavour their tobacco just like we do our juices, using natural concentrations in PG. Has anyone of you any good recipe for a N.E.T. juice? I tried with 0.5% Capella - Vanilla custard but it was too tense. I' m looking for a chocolate recipe but even a vanilla or fruit recipe is welcome.

Last edited:

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Flavored NET is what I enjoy, the vape community has labeled flavored tobacco as being "hybrid NET". There are several ways to obtain a flavored NET, each provides a unique taste;
  • Extract an aromatic pipe tobacco (like Sutliff Vanilla Royale), where the tobacco has been cased with additional flavorings (like Vanilla). These casing flavors are leeched out during the extraction process along with the tobacco's flavor.
  • Add DIY concentrated flavoring(s) (like TFA's Vanilla Swirl), to a tobacco extract when mixing your NET.
  • Add concentrated flavoring(s) (like TFA's Vanilla Swirl), directly to a pipe tobacco (like Dunhill Nightcap), and allow it to open-air dry for a few days before extracting the tobacco.
  • Use "concentrated" tobacco extract to flavor a favorite retail or DIY juice. I like to combine one part Nicoticket "ACB" with 2 parts Charlie Noble "Pistachio RY-4" and add 6% of concentrated extract of Sutliff "Voodoo Queen".
For my taste only a few concentrated flavorings work well for flavoring NET. Some that I use;
  • FlavourArt "Biscotto" (cookie)
  • FlavourArt "Catalan Crème"
  • Inawera "Chocolate"
  • Inawera "Raspberry"
  • Inawera "Cherries"
  • Inawera "Grape"
  • Inawera "Pear"
  • Flavor West "Caramel Candy"
  • TFA "Caramel Original"
  • TFA "Vanilla Swirl"
  • TFA "Bavarian Crème"
  • TFA "Double Chocolate"
  • TFA "Juicy Peach"
  • The flavor shacks "Holy Vanilla"
  • The flavor shacks "French Vanilla"
The percentage of each concentrated flavor used depends on the recipe but even more on the specific tobacco extract that will be flavored. Extracts that have been highly filtered require -much- less flavorings percentages, conversely, poorly filtered extracts require significantly higher percentages of concentrated flavorings.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Hi guys and gals and sorry in advance for my bad english. They are not my native language

So I just made my first diy NET ejuice. I distilled about 100 ml of NET , from 40 grams of a well known Danish non flavoured pipe tobacco company here in Greece. I used the cold extraction technik using only PG and the result behaves as a tobacco consentrate. It's to thick to vape it at once. After some experimentation I figured that the best dilution percentage is 15% N.E.T., 85% VPG base.

So what I wanted to ask is this :
I' m interested in a pipe tobacco juice with full flavor. I had read in a greek forum that tobacco companies use to flavour their tobacco just like we do our juices, using natural concentrations in PG. Has anyone of you any good recipe for a N.E.T. juice? I tried with 0.5% Capella - Vanilla custard but it was too tense. I' m looking for a chocolate recipe but even a vanilla or fruit recipe is welcome.

Thank you for asking this. Just last night on the way home I was thinking of asking which flavors go well with NETs. And thanks Str8 for the flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread