Not open for further replies.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I absolutley swear by the new 510 cartomizers. I got so sick of messing with all that stuff, dripping, filling, mods, cleaning attys...serioulsy made me want to smoke again! I first bought an adapter for my 510 batteries so I could use prefilled kr8 cartos and the taste of those just didnt work for me, so I got the big 510 blank cartos and used the condom method to fill them with liquid that I know I enjoy and BAM, I've found hassle free and consistant vaping! :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks Bianca - I was researching 510 cartomizers, and vaporkings.com did not come up!

You're welcome! :) I've got some pre-filled 510 cartos on the way from another vendor...I can keep you posted on how those are performing if you like. I should have them in a couple of days.

crazygirll22

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
RI, USA
I absolutley swear by the new 510 cartomizers. I got so sick of messing with all that stuff, dripping, filling, mods, cleaning attys...serioulsy made me want to smoke again! I first bought an adapter for my 510 batteries so I could use prefilled kr8 cartos and the taste of those just didnt work for me, so I got the big 510 blank cartos and used the condom method to fill them with liquid that I know I enjoy and BAM, I've found hassle free and consistant vaping! :)

Hi Bianca & thanks for the suggestion. I also bought and adapter so I could use my 510 batt's with the KR8 cartos but I didn't like the tast either. I thought maybe it was just me, glad to know I'm not alone. After hearing that the 510 blank cartos work for you, maybe I'll have to give them a try. Thanks!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Hi Bianca & thanks for the suggestion. I also bought and adapter so I could use my 510 batt's with the KR8 cartos but I didn't like the tast either. I thought maybe it was just me, glad to know I'm not alone. After hearing that the 510 blank cartos work for you, maybe I'll have to give them a try. Thanks!

They're awesome...but keep them wet! I broke down one after using it for three days and it had a small burn in it. I may have consistantly used it too many times. I'm rotating them now and trying not to "abuse" them. I broke another one down that had been in rotation and it wasn't burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread