Question on Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Racine, WI
I got the 510 5v no battery passthrough.

EXACTLY as described, but I will say the cord is a little short for my workspace, but that is easily recitified with a usb extension cable. (and it is the length specified on the website, i just didnt realize how big my workspace is ::)

The draw on the 510 PT I got is very stiff, is that normal? It isnt a deal breaker I just think I get similar vapor to a battery due to the draw even though its slightly higher voltage.

All in all a great deal for a workspace Passthrough.

Confirmed voltage at 4.6v vs 4.1v on a fresh battery, obviously depends on the computer used Im guessing, but Im happy with it.

Thanks for the insanely fast answers and insanely fast turnaround, I ordered it one night and got it 2 days later!

Last edited:

star4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2009
I want to order some disposables from madvaps but I keep getting the green security warning stating that the website certificte isn't validated, etc... i want to make sure that if I put any info for an order that is is going to the right place. I followed the link from here so I am assuming it is okay but I can't be sure.. Is this happening to anyone else??

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I want to order some disposables from madvaps but I keep getting the green security warning stating that the website certificte isn't validated, etc... i want to make sure that if I put any info for an order that is is going to the right place. I followed the link from here so I am assuming it is okay but I can't be sure.. Is this happening to anyone else??

Are you using mozilla? It does it on there sometimes. MadVapes is not only secure but we also use the First Data com objects for credit card processing which are also encrypted plus we do not store any credit card info..

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread