questions on lavatube v2 or equal

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjanderson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
ok, was wondering about this. I am looking at getting a "desk top" ecig and really like the lavatube v2 right now. What I really want to know is about it heating up. When I sit down and am not working, I vape a lot. My KGO VV (all my KGO for that matter) and my Spinner VV get very hot after vaping. This also begins producing a rather bad taste also, have to let it cool down before vaping again for the flavor to return to normal.

Does the lavatube v2 get hot on the case like this? Is there a cheaper unit that is comparable to the lavatube v2 that is recommended?

I won't purchase right away but will wait until I am in Malaysia. I am looking for a good kit, I may do the tank on it as long as I do not get a huge amount of condensation in my mouth when using it. I am looking at holding a lot of juice. I am also looking into it cuz the battery replacement is a lot cheaper so it may actually save money in the long run.

Thanks everyone.

p.s. I like a strong but smooth TH, I like a lot of a "mouth hit" or initial flavor and "hit" along with the battery to last a longer period of time between charges. Size is not that important as my KGO or Spinner do just fine when I am at work or out on town (even for long periods of time) but just do not want to keep replacing the battery or charging the unit so often.

Offday

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
Inland Empire
I personally don't own a lava tube, I know huh. Seems like everyone has one of some sort. Well I guess my LRider transformer might remotely resemble one. With that said I can't give advice about a device I don't own. And I'm not going to spew out information I've only read or seen in a review.
But I would like to say I have a Tesla as my desk top / table mod and absolutely love the thing. I know some people complain about the location of the screen, and yes I agree that the screen should be "above" the buttons but I got used to it really fast and haven't had any issues using it. Plus the thing just looks so freaking cool. Well to me. It's one of those designs to absolutely love, or hate ....love mine

faithinchaos21

Mar 16, 2013
Fargo
I've got the variable voltage mygo from aqua vapor which is essentially the same thing and that works great. I used it with a vivi nova tank which gave perfect hits. also, for the price it's fantastic because you get two batteries, liquid, and some other cool stuff. You can even use coupon ecr15 to get 15% off. I'm starting to sound like a salesman....but really it was great! Personally, I moved on to the eVic which is fantastic, but a little more expensive.

About the heat though, mine has always gotten a little hot because I vape quite a bit too when not working. I hear those atomizer can get up past 140 degrees f though and have no problems. Of course, it's gonna taste like garbage though since the wick can't keep up, but I just twirl my ecig around and try to get the juice to absorb quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread