Quick Question About Cleaning New Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hill

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Texas USA
Take the base off the protank there is a little post with a rubber gromit take the rubber off then carefully take that metal pin off you should then see the wicks on top there should be a couple lose wicks on top of your main wick with the coil wrapped around it? Take out one of the lose wicks put the other one(s) back on and press the pin back on then the rubber. This should help with any problems. Then fill and take 4 or 5 puffs with no power then just ease into it with the power till your getting good hits. If for any reason they still taste dry or burnt you can remove another lose wick and repeat. Hope this helps. I didnt have to wash any of mine at first.

I'm not saying your method is incorrect but personally I've never had a need to take any of the flavor wicks out.

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
I found PBusardo videos quite easily on youtube. It looks like he does videos on everything. I watched one for the Evod.

His videos are great! The only problem? He makes me want to buy more stuff! He really gives excellent honest reviews, makes all the difference in the world being able to see things in action and hear someone walk you through it. There are LOTS of reviews out there on just about everything. So thankful for the people who spend the time to make these videos.

LaurAnnHere

Jun 23, 2013
Oak Ridge, TN, USA
His videos are great! The only problem? He makes me want to buy more stuff! He really gives excellent honest reviews, makes all the difference in the world being able to see things in action and hear someone walk you through it. There are LOTS of reviews out there on just about everything. So thankful for the people who spend the time to make these videos.

I'll try to stick to videos that pertain to items I already have. I have bought plenty already!!

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
The nice part is, stuff is pretty cheap. Mt Baker Vapor has juices for $5 for 15ml, and I think the jump to 30ml is $7.50. Considering I was spending $9 a day on cigarettes, I can justify a vape splurge! But I agree, that initial chunk to get started can make you feel like you're done for a while. I still watch lots of videos and think about my next purchases, even if they may be weeks away.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I always wash my tanks in warm tap water before using them. There have been incidents where machine oil was found in the tanks...manufacturer said it was to protect them during shipping/ storage :facepalm:
As for maintenance of clearos/ tanks washing removes the juice from tank and wick while dry burning removes the built up juice gunk from the head (coil+wick)- always wash the ash from the head after dry burning.
With some stronger juices sometimes the wick has to be soaked in PGA to clean it completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread