Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
:nah: So yeah, first "problem" with a Reo haha.

Anyone ever drop their Reo and now the door doesn't slide down? It landed on a tile floor. It worked an hour and a half ago when I filled it up, just not now. It's almost as if something is causing it to catch and not slide down. Maybe the groove is gone on the mod, maybe that corner is bent in too much for it to work. It does not work with another door either, before y'all ask :p However, I can still get the door off by sliding it up. It's not that big of a deal, I just was curious if anyone else had this happen.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
get a small file I use a triangle shapes one and clean the grooves out the aluminium is soft and has squished in so the door won't slide. you may loose a little more colour but it will be behind the door so shouldn't matter

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Be very careful if you use a flathead screwdriver even the precision ones can chip off that bottom corner of the track edge if it's cracked.

Thank you, I forgot to update this actually. I used one of my screwdrivers for building coils. I didn't put a ton of pressure, but enough to scrape it a little. It works just as good as before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread