Quick Question about hard draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmusicstudios

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Mlps, MN
I just received my first Vapor4Life kit, and was so excited! I have wanted to try cartomizers for a long time, and finally took the plunge.

I charged up my batteries, put on a wowboy cart, and tried to take a drag, and I really had to work at it. I took a couple of primer puffs first, and then took another drag, and barely got any vapor. I am using the generic single logo auto batteries and it is hard as heck to get a good vape. I have used the Joye 510 auto batteries, and had no problem, but these are a bear. I tried a couple other cartomizers and had the same issue with each one.

Does anyone have any tips to make the draw a little easier? I thought I would ask before reaching out to the Vapor4Life team.

Thanks for the help!

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
I just received my first Vapor4Life kit, and was so excited! I have wanted to try cartomizers for a long time, and finally took the plunge.

I charged up my batteries, put on a wowboy cart, and tried to take a drag, and I really had to work at it. I took a couple of primer puffs first, and then took another drag, and barely got any vapor. I am using the generic single logo auto batteries and it is hard as heck to get a good vape. I have used the Joye 510 auto batteries, and had no problem, but these are a bear. I tried a couple other cartomizers and had the same issue with each one.

Does anyone have any tips to make the draw a little easier? I thought I would ask before reaching out to the Vapor4Life team.

Thanks for the help!

i wish i could help but ive never had an issue with the draw on autos. you could try making sure that the slots on the carto match up with the holes on the batt.

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
Read your post twice and still wondering if the problem is a hard draw or no vapor. Sounds like mostly hard draw, maybe no draw.

Hard draw can be lots of things, obstructions in or on the air hols on the batt, (like the label covering up the holes in the carto as well). You might try unscrewing the carto by a smige.

All catos doing the same thing?

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
Thanks for the tips...

The problem is hard draw. I have tried several carts (all 5 that came with the kit) and the all did the same thing.

Look at the air holes and make certain they are clear, try backing off on the cart just a bit and experiment with it. There must be a logical explanation but should be easily solved..

Is the LED on solid when you draw.

MSmusicstudios

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Mlps, MN
Look at the air holes and make certain they are clear, try backing off on the cart just a bit and experiment with it. There must be a logical explanation but should be easily solved..

Is the LED on solid when you draw.

Yes the LED is solid when I draw. But it takes a lot of work to get the LED to light up!

I will try your suggestions when I get home. I am also going to grab a cartomizer from a friend tomorrow, and try that. Thank You very much for your help!

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
MS, something's wrong. The batts here are known for their relatively smooth draw, and the newest XL version (labeled as such on the site) is absolutely killer, IMO. Smooth and easy for most cartos.

BTW, I like the studio part of your name--I have a home studio here that's my sanctuary and hideout. Hope you resolve the prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread