ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Hilham, TN, USA

rdix33

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
Do you know what the threading is on the inferno battery? It looks like a standard Ego battery, but I can't tell from the picture and it doesn't say in the description. Because I'm not familiar with the Inferno, I would say contact the company and ask what type of threads are on their batteries. Like maybe Ego, or 510's. You would also have to find out the threading on the cartridges you want to use.

If it doesn't fit, don't give up, there are many great menthol flavors out there. I'm sure you can find something you like just as much. If you go with something like a Kanger T2 clearo, you can refill with literally thousands of different flavor juices for a fraction of the cost of the ones in your link. Just my 2 cents.

Deacon Aegis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
www.aegissteamcraft.com
The Inferno is a standard 510 thread, so virtually all 510 accessories will work with it. Not sure the white cloud menthol cartos will work in it though. Would need to know the ohm rating for those cartos. Cig-alike systems usually are not 510 based either. Some of them are 808's some are proprietary and some are just pressure fitted onto the battery. :/

Deacon Aegis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
www.aegissteamcraft.com
I wouldnt get the inferno. Just because these kit types usually cost a ton to maintain since their accessories arent that versatile.

What appeals to you in an inferno? If you can list them i can probaly put together a kit for cheaper and satisfies what you like in an inferno.

I'd have to completely disagree. The Inferno is a 510 standard thread and runs any low-resistance accessory. I own three of them and have no issues using over the counter accessories from my B&M.

xanadu0324

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Hilham, TN, USA
I found this on another thread [Me: 4. The low-resistance 808 cartos (2.2-2.7ohms resistance) have been my favorite - what is the operating resistance in your cartos?]

4. 3-4 ohm (current 1.0-1.2A) - meaning a very easy draw

Oddly enough the thread is about White Cloud being overly expensive and not worth it...so maybe I'll just search for a different menthol after all :)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I'm going to go ahead and order an Inferno kit from Volcano, however, before I do, I have a couple of questions.

I *really* like the taste of Menthol Flavor | Electronic Cigarette Cartridges | White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes

those.

since they don't sell it in juice form, only in carts, how would I go about attaching one to my inferno? Or can I?

Also, what other extras should I get to ensure I have a good experience vaping and get off the cigs?

If the White Cloud cartos are 808 threaded you need to buy a 510 battery to 808 adapter. The Inferno is an eGo C and has 510 threading and eGo threading.

Compliments of The Ocelot
ego2e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread