Quick question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right forum so sorry if it isn't. I recently started to mix some of my flavors together and also picked up some Now brand VG since all of my juices are straight PG. For example I put 15 drops of TW Banana with 15 drops of TW Chocolate and 4 fat drops of VG in a little bottle and shake it up. Is that a proper way to make a quick mix? Will the ingredients seperate after sitting for a while?

Kui

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
No they will actually meld together. The only downside to what you are doing which may be insignificant, is that by adding VG, you are decreasing the overll mg of the juice somewhat.
Thanks Switched, I did not know that they melded together. I thought that since VG was a little thicker it wouldn't completely mix in. This is good to know. Thanks again!

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
vg, pg, pga, water, and non-oil flavors are all completely miscible. There can be a bit of separating if the juice is very cold, but a shake or two mixes them up. Shaking after any DIY is always a good idea...not because they are not miscible, but they are thick and can need a little help getting to know each other, so to speak. I generally make DIYs of individual flavors, then take a little from two or more into a syringe and shake that mix up. Easy way to come up with new flavor combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread