Status
Not open for further replies.

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
Mt. Baker Vapor generally mixes and ships the same day. I get orders from them within 3 days. And the orders go from WA to VA and the juices are mixed fresh when ordered. I haven't found a faster vendor.

I believe that to be a true statement.
I order from MBV regularly and it gets to my place in three days.
I have ordered on a Friday and it was in my mailbox on Monday.
Honestly, I think James has a stargate or something, lol

horkus1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I agree with the recommendation on The Vapor Room. Their turnaround time is fantastic (placed an order on Thurs and got it yesterday) and I have been really happy with their flavors. Oh and definitely check out their weekly 30ml deals like HunterSeeker mentioned. 10 bucks. Can't beat it and I always get a hand signed note with my stuff. My all-around favorite vendor.

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
Just to give you an idea of the speed of Mt Baker Vapor, I looked up my last order. Placed order Thursday Morning, 2-28-13. Order shipped from Bellingham WA on 3-1-13. I received it in my mailbox on Monday, 3-4-13. I have no idea how it go from Bellingham WA to Henderson NC that fast, but every order I have placed with them has come in very quickly.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Cherry, might I suggest Heather's Heavenly Vapes? They do take a little longer, but no where near as long as you-know-who...

This too!
HHV had my order mixed and on my doorstep in 5 days total. Very good liquids also!
And LOL because I think everyone is waiting on an order from a certain vendor......

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
Mt Baker Vapor. They're the only vendor I use for liquid now. Great liquid, fast shipping and good prices. The bonus 15ml sample bottles (of their choice) are nice too when you spend over X amount. I found one of my daily vapes because of a sample.

If I order on a Sunday it will be here Wednesday.

edit: Wait, no one use Mt Baker because they suck. You'll get horrible liquid and it takes too long to get it.

Whew, I don't want my orders taking any longer so I shouldn't recommend them. I had a bit of a derp moment when telling people to buy those damn nicotine liquids from them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread