Quitting smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdn90

Apr 24, 2009
Portland, OR USA
so i know many, many people have escaped the awful grasp big-tobacco has had on us for decades, thanks to the glorious personal vaporizer...

but has anyone quit smoking pot? i've been an avid pothead for some time now, and it has come to define me, at least to a certain degree. i've been trying to kick it, but the nausea comes back, i don't eat, and sleep becomes a stranger.

any ideas? or do i just have to face facts, and look forward to a couple days of cold sweats and sleepless nights?

PS. Has anyone even ever had difficulty quitting? It seems like i'm the only one, of my whole circle of friends, that actually gets physical withdrawal symptoms. (and yes i know it is only physiologically addictive... im no stranger to pharmacology)

Thanks!

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Started from day one of my dse-901 being delivered...i went from 2 packs a day of Kool Menthols(14 years) to ZERO. I use 24 mg Menthol Liquid and vape 40 or 45 puffs a day. I go through 2 batteries in a day. No withdrawal symptoms at all, and i went drinking both weekends(and tonight) and was not tempted once. My sig says 12 days..but it has been 27 days.It is so easy, and my lungs are clear,teeth are whiter...you will love it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread