• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

R U Interested in the basics??

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't know if anyone is interested. But I have access to a few relatively short teachings on the basics. I did not write them. They are geared toward covering the most elemental beliefs about being a Christian. Salvation, the Resurrection, etc. I think there are four of them. They are like workbooks.
I can get them in word format and copy them to the thread if anyone is interested and if there are no objections.

I realize that some theologies differ. I also understand that there is more to being a Christian that this. But sometimes it's good to re-visit the essentials.

I'm not interested in arguing theology. But would be glad to provide these if there is an interest.
Let me know.
Blessings.
HyOnLyph

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Hy, what I do when there is a sermon or article that I'm already familiar with, I ask the Lord to teach me something new....to let me see a different facet so that I continue to learn and teach someone else....and HE DOES!!! I think this is a wonderful idea and I'm looking forward to it!:)

How basic is John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (AMEIN! Thank You, Jesus for being our all and loving us enough to provide a path straight to Your Heart. Lord, You humble this servant, as it is a privilege to do Your will. Oh Lord, I love You so deeply. Show me Your ways Lord, so that I can pass Your ways on to others to Your Glory! Hallelujah to Adoni, Yahweh, and the Holy Spirit. Thank You, Lord, for as always, it's in Your Name I ask, AMEIN!)

Sometimes, we just need to get back to the basics....the foundation....the Cornerstone..... JESUS! You just can't love Jesus too much! :wub:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Is that a yes??? :)
Hy, what I do when there is a sermon or article that I'm already familiar with, I ask the Lord to teach me something new....to let me see a different facet so that I continue to learn and teach someone else....and HE DOES!!! I think this is a wonderful idea and I'm looking forward to it!:)

How basic is John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (AMEIN! Thank You, Jesus for being our all and loving us enough to provide a path straight to Your Heart. Lord, You humble this servant, as it is a privilege to do Your will. Oh Lord, I love You so deeply. Show me Your ways Lord, so that I can pass Your ways on to others to Your Glory! Hallelujah to Adoni, Yahweh, and the Holy Spirit. Thank You, Lord, for as always, it's in Your Name I ask, AMEIN!)

Sometimes, we just need to get back to the basics....the foundation....the Cornerstone..... JESUS! You just can't love Jesus too much! :wub:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi

So sorry, Hy. Today I can see where my post was confusing!:blink: Just overlook me. I don't see where I said 'yes' either! I guess I had a bad day at 'Bedrock.':laugh:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So sorry, Hy. Today I can see where my post was confusing!:blink: Just overlook me. I don't see where I said 'yes' either! I guess I had a bad day at 'Bedrock.':laugh:

No worries. I was just teasing a little.
Some days are harder than others...
But there are no "bad" days. All things work together for good...!!!! ;)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
No worries. I was just teasing a little.
Some days are harder than others...
But there are no "bad" days. All things work together for good...!!!! ;)

You are too kind.:) I gotta take meds again so don't be surprised if I don't make sense again. Actually, I made sense, but never answered your question directly. Thank you for your welcomed encouragement.:)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I don't know if anyone is interested. But I have access to a few relatively short teachings on the basics. I did not write them. They are geared toward covering the most elemental beliefs about being a Christian. Salvation, the Resurrection, etc. I think there are four of them. They are like workbooks.
I can get them in word format and copy them to the thread if anyone is interested and if there are no objections.

I realize that some theologies differ. I also understand that there is more to being a Christian that this. But sometimes it's good to re-visit the essentials.

I'm not interested in arguing theology. But would be glad to provide these if there is an interest.
Let me know.
Blessings.
HyOnLyph

ooh! ooh! ooh! I'd love them!!!! :banana:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I'm sorry. I guess this thread was pre-mature. I am having trouble loading the document and getting the complete set. My appologies. I'll continue to work on it are repost when it's available.

I'm sure it will be worth the wait brother Hy :)

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Email it to me Hy.... maybe I can iron it out fer ya? :confused:
Sorry, I can't email it. If I could, then I'd be able to cut and paste it. I can only get it in hard copy and scanning it as a writable document and then editing it.... well, it just isn't worth it... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread