Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
I know we all have our preferences, but wanting Aroma juice without WTA is like hiring a ho and leaving out the you know what :D

whore_magnet-p147519224829222840b2gru_400.jpg

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I'm on it ....Adding Red Tail non WTA along with 30ML bottles to the website will take a few days at least.

I have a meeting today with my cohorts and will asked them for a fair estimate on when we can expect inventory to accommodate non WTA eliquids and bigger bottles as well.

I also want to start selling Red Tail in PG as well but that will have to be done after we make these current changes.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Not necessarily. Some people don't need the minor alkaloids all the time but really enjoy the flavors. I'd like to see some available without also.

And WTA affects flavor, too. For instance a I much prefer Aroma Apple to Apple WTA. It would be interesting to see what WTA favorites tasted like without it.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey gang,

Just a quick update....my right hand gal and cohort Chris took a fall yesterday and was in the hospital for the last day. She is getting better by the hour. We will have a slight delay in updating the website for the Red Tail line without WTA.

This should not cause any delays in orders since Larry (Husband of Chris) and their daughter Dawn are making sure the orders get out just as fast as before.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hey Jerry, super dave here from CO. Thanks for getting in touch with me and I'm finally getting up to speed on the ECF and Aroma thread. Hope Chris is A-OK! Just reading on WTA, Red Tail, 30ml, etc; I know I'm fairly new to vaping but have learned a lot in a short time due to meeting people like you with your great knowledge, it has proved to be the way for me to find what I need, Thanks. What I find is WTA is great for me! In testing out many different liquids, PG/VG I find the PG more to my liking and also works better with my vapeing preferences. So to hear of the Red Tail in PG sounds great! Would be greater with WTA and 30ml but I like your Aroma juice and WTA just fine and would like to see these in larger quantities also along with higher nic, 36mg or? BUT am satisfied with 26 or 24mg. Maybe as I go along this will change as I hear many of the veterens go for the taste and less nic level. I'll deffinately give the Red PG 30ml a try. What do you think about WTA in both Aroma and Red Tail (PG) in larger quantities 15, 20, 30 or even 50ml bottles? I know there's the cost factor and? BUT what about maybe $30 for a 30ml or something WTA with the thoughts of maybe lowering price as the Science goes into the future. Here I go rambling on, I hope I haven't over stepped my bounds, it's just thoughts from my brain and I appreciate all you all do and sorry for the long windedness

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Jerry, super dave here from CO. Thanks for getting in touch with me and I'm finally getting up to speed on the ECF and Aroma thread. Hope Chris is A-OK! Just reading on WTA, Red Tail, 30ml, etc; I know I'm fairly new to vaping but have learned a lot in a short time due to meeting people like you with your great knowledge, it has proved to be the way for me to find what I need, Thanks. What I find is WTA is great for me! In testing out many different liquids, PG/VG I find the PG more to my liking and also works better with my vapeing preferences. So to hear of the Red Tail in PG sounds great! Would be greater with WTA and 30ml but I like your Aroma juice and WTA just fine and would like to see these in larger quantities also along with higher nic, 36mg or? BUT am satisfied with 26 or 24mg. Maybe as I go along this will change as I hear many of the veterens go for the taste and less nic level. I'll deffinately give the Red PG 30ml a try. What do you think about WTA in both Aroma and Red Tail (PG) in larger quantities 15, 20, 30 or even 50ml bottles? I know there's the cost factor and? BUT what about maybe $30 for a 30ml or something WTA with the thoughts of maybe lowering price as the Science goes into the future. Here I go rambling on, I hope I haven't over stepped my bounds, it's just thoughts from my brain and I appreciate all you all do and sorry for the long windedness

Hey Super Dave,

Welcome aboard....Please be sure to post any questions you may have here as there are many people on ECF that a plethora of knowledge and insight regarding hardware, and software. I'm really starting to think PG plays a bigger role with WTA. I will elaborate more on that soon.

We will be updating the website but its taking me longer then I anticipated with bigger sizes. Plus we are waiting on 30ML bottles, and more flavoring for our standard lines. We don't want to cut corners and hope you are pleased with our eliquid and the flavors we offer.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hey Super Dave,

Welcome aboard....Please be sure to post any questions you may have here as there are many people on ECF that a plethora of knowledge and insight regarding hardware, and software. I'm really starting to think PG plays a bigger role with WTA. I will elaborate more on that soon.

We will be updating the website but its taking me longer then I anticipated with bigger sizes. Plus we are waiting on 30ML bottles, and more flavoring for our standard lines. We don't want to cut corners and hope you are pleased with our eliquid and the flavors we offer.

YEAH,YEAH,YEAH; Just ordered some Beatle juice and GI Joe, probably here by Friday, would love to have 30ml's. Yes, very pleased. I've been reading into the thread and thanks to Mr Mann for putting this questions to you on. Thanks Jerry and good to hear from you. How's your gal Chris doing? Hope all's well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread