Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
What I really really really want is 30 mg WTA!!! :) I'll even settle for a tobacco flavor which I generally don't care for much. I have no problem adding my own nic but it sure would be cool to vape this straight out of the bottle for a change. I actually vape 32 mg these days but 30 would be fine, and I'm not worried about it if it costs a little more.

On another matter, you still list Very Berry as being Aroma juice, and I ordered some and it definitely has a Red Tail label on it. So I've been wondering what kind of juice it really is, seems to vape as if it's Red Tail VG though :)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
What I really really really want is 30 mg WTA!!! :) I'll even settle for a tobacco flavor which I generally don't care for much. I have no problem adding my own nic but it sure would be cool to vape this straight out of the bottle for a change. I actually vape 32 mg these days but 30 would be fine, and I'm not worried about it if it costs a little more.

On another matter, you still list Very Berry as being Aroma juice, and I ordered some and it definitely has a Red Tail label on it. So I've been wondering what kind of juice it really is, seems to vape as if it's Red Tail VG though :)

Very Berry is a Red Tail blend and I will make sure its fixed tonight.

I'm not to sure on selling WTA at high levels and would need to think about that.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Very Berry is a Red Tail blend and I will make sure its fixed tonight.

I'm not to sure on selling WTA at high levels and would need to think about that.

Don't you mean "high-er" levels? I think it is plenty high already, but if and when the DIY comes out, anyone could up the WTA themselves.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Don't you mean "high-er" levels? I think it is plenty high already, but if and when the DIY comes out, anyone could up the WTA themselves.

I meant to say higher nic level...NOT WTA levels.

I'm also thinking about putting some PG in our Red Tail Vapor line.

Its a hard decision but I have been giving it some thought.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I meant to say higher nic level...NOT WTA levels.

I'm also thinking about putting some PG in our Red Tail Vapor line.

Its a hard decision but I have been giving it some thought.
I've always wondered what sorts of things take forefront when you're considering what new things to do or requests to fill. You seem to take a very measured calculated approach and generally don't go off willy-nilly just for the heck of it.
For example, when you were first selling P-38 one could get it in 24mg strength. Then that went away for quite some time and despite a demand for it (me, I guess) you seemed hesitant to do it.
This isn't a criticism, more like when I watch your development I find myself wondering "What does he know that I don't".
Safety? Cost? Feasability? Labor? Those sorts of things. :)

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
I tried vaping 24 yesterday and I couldn't even sleep, that's how weak it is for some of us :) Had to break out the strong stuff to get to bed. This isn't a big deal for those who can bump things up to their heart's content, not everyone has nic juice on hand though or would even want to mess around with it. I know that there are at least some of us who require higher strengths than the "medium" 24 mg so this is more for "us" rather than just "me." :) On the other hand, being able to vape your juice without needing to add anything to it would be mighty cool to try :)

I think there's actually quite a few vapers out there that need higher nic, they just don't realize it. People who vape a lot obviously do. Vaping when done right is supposed to be satisfying, you shouldn't need hit after hit and maybe never even put it down. This is something that WTA does add to but if you don't get enough nic you will keep reaching for the thing over and over.

My philosophy is that the less drags I need to take the better, and if I can just take one once in a while, and vape less juice, that's ideal. Vaping does cause minor inflammation at best, and while it might be cool to blow clouds of vapor, it at least would seem healthier to vape stronger and vape less. So I probably only vape less than a ml or so a day which they say is well below average but I prefer stronger whisky than most :) So my throat and lungs are less irritated this way and I save money as well, all thanks to a stronger brew :)

Last edited:

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
Back in the 60's they did experiments to create pop stars, I think Ed Sullivan may have been behind it, and this is an example of things gone horribly wrong :D

So in case you were wondering, over 40 years have passed and they are still wowing fans with this one:

What makes this even funnier is that their concerts are lip sync jobs, they have their old drummer pretending to sing, the original vocalist who sang this moved on in 1969, yet his vocals live on ;)

Watch as the old studio track fades out and they have to remember to stop moving around :)

So what does this have to do with vaping? We need more yummy flavors from Aroma of course!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread