Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Post ONCE....and only after you have received your contest PM from me asking for your address if you have already posted in the original contest thread. When all the current entries have responded here I will do the random drawing. If you break the rules you will be fed to the Zombies. Anything left of you goes to the goat.....:evil:

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
if i were to buy a smokestick, it would be the hendo elite. i really like the way it looks, and i like the option of using a cartomizer for regular vaping, or an atomizer for taste testing.
the website looks to be very secure, so i dont have to worry about my personal info, and the customer loyalty program sounds awesome! i may just have to go place an order now.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
11 am

28.gif

58° F
Mostly Cloudy

58° F

10%

78%

From WSW
9 mph

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yes! You people rock!!! Good job on the weather reports :)

moving right along....should be ready to do a kit drawing tonight or Sunday am.

ps...in the event that the random number falls on one of my posts obviously it wont count and I will run it again. I will post screen shots so ya'll know I didnt cheat and pick one of my bad girl friends. :D

HyOnLyph....good to see you here my friend! I will be writing to you soon...I love what your doing out there in CA with the womens shelter, I know we will be able to help you out....did I tell you when we talked I grew up in the San Fernando Valley? ooops.....sorry...dont answer that here or you will mess up the count...sorry..I cant even follow my own rules! but hey...rules dont apply to bad girls anyway so WT....H...hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread