This weeks contest 8/23/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would love to get one. If Katherine Heigl can look this fantastic smoking your Hendu, then so can I. LOL! Loving it!

katherineheigl-vi.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Oh what that it were true, cdrtrip!!!! If I thought it would make me look like Katherine I would stick a Hendu up my nose! LOL

Dont worry folks....this post wont be included in the drawing....but we are half way through the week and it seemed like a good time to let you all know how happy I am to see such a great turn out for this contest. Honestly.....I just dont think one kit is going to be enough of a prize for this many people.......I have not renegotiated the exact details yet but trust me when I say....I'm working on ya'lls behalf. It's hard to bat your eyelashes in a chatroom but I will do the best I can!

Your entries are all perfect! Thank you sooooo much. I gotta tell ya...I'm sure Bill wished he had this convo on tape.....ah.....oh wait....chat room....right....transcipts!!! I will never live this one down....anyway.....I actually got so rattled trying to figure out all the details and match all the names and addresses to your user names I spoke these words......ready???......."Just tell me what to do Bill and how to do it,please!":facepalm: yea.....pathetic isn't it? Normally when I say something like that to a man it's because he has something I want and nothing else has worked.....not this time!!! See ya'll Saturday night!!!

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Well, I am quite new around here. Learning as much as I can. I am amaze at the variety of personal vapors. Truly, looking at some at some of them I can only think one thing 'what in the world were they thinking.' Not a comment on how they work, but some are rather...well...interesting.

I have looked at the Hendu Elite and all I can think is slick. it purely a thing of beauty.

Being new to all things vape I am eager to try different models of personal vapors. I would love being the winner of a kit and being allowed to experience the Hendu.

Thank you!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hello all
Just wanted to show you a picture of one of the surprise prizes so you can tell your friends and give em time to get here before Saturday :)
teallanyard.jpg

this beautiful piece of work was very kindly donated by laurieok. Thank you Laurie!!!

Now I know this one is a little on the girlie side....so there will also be another one for the boys. Laurie can make these any color and without the "bottom bling" as she calls it. The second one will be a donation from me personally and will be a simple black /no fringe.
(I am relatively sure this is no problem....the prizes being donated by members rather than provided by the vendor....but if it IS a problem...just send us/SmokeStik an invoice Laurie :)......hey...the man said run a contest...I'm running a contest,right?)

will also be drawing for a PCC and 2 5packs of cartos..that is all one prize. The PCC is an anodized aluminum case that will charge a 510 or a 4081. It is blue.

Good luck everyone!

I just realized.....ya'll dont even have a decent picture of exactly what you are winning! so here it is!

ecfskins.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:

sulld58

Jun 9, 2010
Jacksonville, Fl.
  • Deleted by lorikay13
  • Reason: one post per person/double entry

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
  • Deleted by lorikay13
  • Reason: one post per person/double entry

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
okay kids....contest is over!!! I gotta kill a couple more zombies and then I will do the random drawings. So contest is over at #49.

be right back with the winners!

after I kill the zombies:
Flaming Zombooka , free online flash game :evil:

amuse yourselves while you wait......

random82810kit.jpg

okay....I lied.....I was not killing zombies....I was watching Joan Jett videos...anyway....coming right up....the first winner....this is the drawing for the kit:

And the winner is........lucky number 8!!!!! Thats you mwa102464!!!!! I will contact you shortly.

kitwinnerno8.jpg

Next drawing......the teal lanyard graciously donated by laurieok:

Lucky number #27....thats you GLRogerss!!!! (if your a boy and would rather have a plain black one that will be arranged....the second lanyard has not been made yet...so everyone will be happy!)

teallanyard27.jpg

Now drawing for the Aluminum PCC/2 5 packs......

Winner...........lucky number #31!!! loxmythe!

pcc31.jpg

last number is for the second lanyard......RFLMAO!!!!! Sorry Laurie but you cant win your own prize!!! drawing again..........lucky number 10!!!!!! CES.....badgirl!

laurieok29.jpg

secondlanyard10.jpg

It will take me a couple minutes to post the screenshots.....so go back to killing Zombies! or whatever amuses you :)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi all....

Just a reminder...there are NO losers in this contest!

Everyone who entered wins a set of skins! That is really a pretty cool prize....'cuz we are not talkin' about one....but 7....count 'em! seven skins. And here is the really cool part....I was talking to our webmeister/supreme squirrel geek today and he told me that these are removable AND reuseable!! They are shrink wrap....not stick on....so you can actually slide them off and put them on another battery. sweet! So I tried it and I'll be derned if he isnt right! So your all winners! And Bill,Rick (squirrelgeekmeister) and I sincerely thank you for coming on over here and participating in our contest.

Daddy's not home yet so I better not push my luck and try to give away anything else this month :evil:....but keep your eyes peeled....we will be back!:D

here is my personal prize to ya'll.....a little thank you for all your support!

YouTube - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts -"I Love Rock and Roll" Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread