Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
No sweat,darlin'

But although I put the contest together it was Bill and Rick that agreed to give the prizes.

Originally it was just supposed to be one kit and the skins. When I told Bill and Rick how many people were really entering and what their stories were they both agreed right away....that we would not only give more prizes but let the first people enter again.

Some of you know me and I guess alot of you don't. But I can tell you if these were not genuinely good guys...I wouldn't be here. My badgirl friends can attest to that !

Cheers everyone.....hope to see you next time! Bill has been gone a week on a business trip....I have not talked to him since he got home....but I do know that he is working on some really exciting stuff! So come back once in awhile and see what's new!

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
girlfriends....there are no requirments for participating in our little club!!!! Doesnt matter what kind of e-cig you use....come on over and have a chat. And you can thank Bill for giving us the space. :)

Can I assume that good guys who luv bad girls are excluded?:closedeyes:

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Hi all....

Just a reminder...there are NO losers in this contest!

Everyone who entered wins a set of skins! That is really a pretty cool prize....'cuz we are not talkin' about one....but 7....count 'em! seven skins. And here is the really cool part....I was talking to our webmeister/supreme squirrel geek today and he told me that these are removable AND reuseable!! They are shrink wrap....not stick on....so you can actually slide them off and put them on another battery. sweet! So I tried it and I'll be derned if he isnt right! So your all winners! And Bill,Rick (squirrelgeekmeister) and I sincerely thank you for coming on over here and participating in our contest.

Daddy's not home yet so I better not push my luck and try to give away anything else this month :evil:....but keep your eyes peeled....we will be back!:D

here is my personal prize to ya'll.....a little thank you for all your support!

YouTube - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts -"I Love Rock and Roll"

Video

I get skinz?? woohoo. Tell me I pmed you my addy. Please tell me I followed the rules! :ohmy:

Hi all....

Just a reminder...there are NO losers in this contest!

Everyone who entered wins a set of skins! That is really a pretty cool prize....'cuz we are not talkin' about one....but 7....count 'em! seven skins. And here is the really cool part....I was talking to our webmeister/supreme squirrel geek today and he told me that these are removable AND reuseable!! They are shrink wrap....not stick on....so you can actually slide them off and put them on another battery. sweet! So I tried it and I'll be derned if he isnt right! So your all winners! And Bill,Rick (squirrelgeekmeister) and I sincerely thank you for coming on over here and participating in our contest.

Daddy's not home yet so I better not push my luck and try to give away anything else this month :evil:....but keep your eyes peeled....we will be back!:D

here is my personal prize to ya'll.....a little thank you for all your support!

YouTube - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts -"I Love Rock and Roll" Video
Have these been sent out? Did I miss sending you my info? I thought I did?!?

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
The skins have been mailed out by first class USPS. If you have not received them by the end of the week then you can start wonder...

If you have not received them by next Monday then you can start to whine about it.........

If you never sent me your address...and there are several of you...I will be contacting you as I have time to pm you again and add you to the list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread