Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Katya....where are you my pretty? your screw'n' up my contest! where's your weather report? once you sign in I will do a random drawing....will someone please go find that little birdie? Or did we leave the blanket over her cage again?

tweet tweet!

Looks like Tiburon is also MIA....I hope you two bad girls are not out getting in trouble together????

lalalalalal....where are you Tweetybird???? we are waiting....okay if she doesn't show up in a little bit I will enter for her and do the drawing....if I wait any longer more people might enter and I will be so confused I may need a drink...and some of you have seen what happens when the keyboard breathilyzer gets unplugged! yea...sorry boss....I do occasionally still like to have a few drinks...I've come a long way,baby.....but not that far!!!!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
STOP.....dont even THINK about posting here. I am going to run the random generator now and will enter numbers 2-30. Be right back........well....assuming this thing isn't so complicated I need to wait for a man to help me figure it out!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Imageshack - randomorgtruerandomnumb.png

AND THE WINNER OF THE COMPLETE SS KIT WITH YOUR CHOICE OF batteries IS.......................

Imageshack - randomorgtruerandomnumb.png

Lucky number 17!!!!!!!!

Congratulations tiburon!!!!! PM me and tell me what you would like.....go here to choose your kit and battery color www.smokestikusa.com

Last edited:

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
  • Deleted by lorikay13
  • Reason: contest over...you were entered by me already :)

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
  • Deleted by lorikay13
  • Reason: contest over...you were entered already by me :)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread