Random Giveaway #20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Giveaway Time Is Here!

First off, a big congrats to moonlessnight for winning the eVod eGo 650 mAh Battery from Random Giveaway #19. We hope you enjoy your prize.

Now, on to the fun stuff, the next Giveaway prize! :w00t:

This time around, we're giving out an iGo-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer! Not for the faint of heart, but awesome when used/setup properly.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The above prize is for expert use ONLY and is NOT recommended for the average or beginner user. If you do not own/know how to use a multi-meter or have the time and patience required to research how to properly build wicks/coils, please do NOT enter this giveaway. Please allow someone who will use correctly and appreciate this type of Atomizer.

Just like the previous 18 rounds, you can enter simply by posting a reply in this thread. A simple "thank you" is a common response, but we as everyone else here appreciate a good random thought. Here's a great example by SamZzz from our last Giveaway"

"Magic bananas!

I meant that to be random but now that I think about it... it'd make a good name for a banana flavored juice. Would have to figure out something magical to mix it with though."

Of course, here's the technical stuff:

1) Once you make at least one (1) post to this thread, we will add your name to an excel file/list.
2) Then, we will choose a winner at random using the Random Number Generator over at Random.org's website.
3) Finally, the list of entries and a screenshot of the random number chosen will be posted when we choose and announce the winner!

*Please note that multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning and do not count as multiple entries however feel free to chat as much as you'd like!

Lastly, thank you again for your time and participation. Best of luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
We're certainly willing to send it to you if you're the lucky winner! If you do win, please make sure you read all the information on our website on the iGo-L as well as reviewing online videos on proper set up and use. Otherwise, you can damage your Batteries/APVs!

Hopefully, your number is up and you win this time around. Thanks again for participating and good luck!

Geez.......I just tried my first tank a few weeks ago, I don't know if I'm ready to try an RDA.

But if you wanna send me one..........I'm willing to take it!! hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks for all these great contests, Deck. I really appreciate the chance to win something.

GOOD LUCK..............ME!!!:p

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
We're certainly willing to send it to you if you're the lucky winner! If you do win, please make sure you read all the information on our website on the iGo-L as well as reviewing online videos on proper set up and use. Otherwise, you can damage your Batteries/APVs!

Hopefully, your number is up and you win this time around. Thanks again for participating and good luck!

I started watching vids lastnight. Gotta get educated sometime, right?

l_strider_l

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Minas Tirith, Gondor
Okay......after watching vids lastnight and a few today...............I've decided to hold the Random Number Generator at gunpoint til I'm the winner. Startingggggggggggggg NOW!!!:p

images

Thanks for the random chance Deck

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
Today's excitement consists painting my storm door, unloading a cargo van of yarn, picking up and dropping off my newly upholstered furniture(that's one reason I am broke now)
Off to see is my glued tank works. Then I need to dry burn some older coils.
Glad it is quite here at the house with no one to distract me now :2cool:

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
The internet can be quite a distraction though. :p

Thanks for entering though and good luck!

Today's excitement consists painting my storm door, unloading a cargo van of yarn, picking up and dropping off my newly upholstered furniture(that's one reason I am broke now)
Off to see is my glued tank works. Then I need to dry burn some older coils.
Glad it is quite here at the house with no one to distract me now :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread