Random Giveaway #20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hello Bintmartin,

Thank you for entering our Giveaway for the iGo-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. More importantly, we'd like to welcome you as a new vaper to our ever growing community. Anyhow, thanks for participating and best of luck to you!

I'm looking for giveaways. I'm a new vaper on a really tight limited income. Even though I quit cigs I have been investing in vape gear and sharing it.

Just some crazy old lady happily vaping away.

Bintmartin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Minnesota, USA
That was a nice welcome. Thank you. I'm happy to be here. I guess I'm not the only one who jumped into vaping feet first. It's a good thing I don't have my old job. I'd lose it for all the time I'm spending on this forum lately.

Hello Bintmartin,

Thank you for entering our Giveaway for the iGo-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. More importantly, we'd like to welcome you as a new vaper to our ever growing community. Anyhow, thanks for participating and best of luck to you!

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
That was a nice welcome. Thank you. I'm happy to be here. I guess I'm not the only one who jumped into vaping feet first. It's a good thing I don't have my old job. I'd lose it for all the time I'm spending on this forum lately.

nope your not alone at all i had half a pack of smokes yet when i bought my kit, me and my wife said we share these and when the packs done we dont even look back. And we havent.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
nope your not alone at all i had half a pack of smokes yet when i bought my kit, me and my wife said we share these and when the packs done we dont even look back. And we havent.
Try 3 cartons left here...once in a great while my son will have them..I am sure that one of my son't friend's would gladly take them off my hands.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congrats williebb123 (Post #54)!

Randomness has treating you kindly this humpday! We're excited to send you your new iGo-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer and hope you're as excited to receive this awesome prize!

PM sent williebb123. Please review our PM for details on receiving your prize.

The proof is in the pudding, and we've attached the excel file with the all of the participants to this post as well as the screenshot from Random.org where we used their random number generator to select the winner.

As always, we appreciate everyone's time and participation. We're looking at switching things up with our next Giveaway, so please stay tuned!

THANKS AGAIN!

Attachments

• Random Giveaway #20 Random.org closeup.jpg
    Random Giveaway #20 Random.org closeup.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 14
  • random giveaway 20 list.xlsx
    10.1 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread