Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I figured they might let it slide. The name was a very popular and other members seem to like it. I liked it.

When I had to choose what replacement name I wanted, there was a "Comment" box.........believe me, I filled it with "comments" and I'd be willing to bet whoever read it laughed and never felt one bit of sympathy that my feelings were hurt. :D

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Isn't that awesome of her? :D

Oh, and please keep us posted on any forum name changes. We almost counted a second entry for you, which certainly wouldn't be fair to all the other participants. :p

WANDA!!! I'm flattered!! (and you KNOW what they say........"Flattery, my dear, will get you EVERYWHERE!!! hahahahahaaaaaaa) Thank ya, sweetie!!:D

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oops. Guess I should've kept reading before I replied. Sorry!

Isn't that awesome of her? :D

Oh, and please keep us posted on any forum name changes. We almost counted a second entry for you, which certainly wouldn't be fair to all the other participants. :p

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
TGIFish-X.jpg~original

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC

I wouldn't try to play unfairly........except I'm still holding that Random Number Generator hostage and my new persona isn't so easy to control!!!

(Everyone!!! Quick!! Go change your names and get another entry. Shhhhhhh!!! Don't let Deck find out!!!)

hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread