random leakin out of nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

dielonnn

Jun 30, 2014
massachusetts
So Ive been using my mini protank 2 with a new coil unit put in for the last 3 days with no problems and out of nowhere today it starts leaking realllly bad right in the middle of a vape sesh that was worki. For for a hour with me rippin it with out messing with it at all inbetween when it was fine and started leaki g

So I take it apart clean it and reput it together making sure everything is nice and tight and with different juice and still leaking like a ....
So I take it all apart again and put it all together tight maki g sure all oring are good and still same problem

Couldd this be caused by my coil just going bad? I cant think of it being anything else and I dont have any coils on me now ill have t go buy some more and hope that thats all it is.

dielonnn

Jun 30, 2014
massachusetts
I noticed the coil looks verrrry slightly crooked when screwed in and I have unscrewed it and screwed it back in 1000 times and cant get it to sit in there completly even, im almost sure this is where my problem is, could the threading my my tank be ....ed up or do you think its the coil.

Again this tank has been working flawlessly for weeks and now this its so frustrating

The level of leaking is BAD I cant even hit it, it really sucks that im guna have to resort back to analogs for the day bc I cant gain access to new coils until then. And thats if that is the problem

islandgirl305

Moved On
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in un-authorized area

dielonnn

Jun 30, 2014
massachusetts
I just took the top part of the coil unit off and it looked like the coil was all ....ed up you could look down through it and see a big space that when right to the bottom of it where it touches the batter and the wick was all kinda torn up looking. I dont get how that could happened without me ....in with it but hopefull thats what it was and when I put a new coil unit in it will work

dielonnn

Jun 30, 2014
massachusetts
The mini protank 2 did have a batch that the atomizer head does not fit right - they sold them on fasttech and had problems with them - half the ones they sold had issues - I would just return it for another one or just buy another one - they are great tanks and are very easy to use - I think you got one of the duds - try again you will love it
But it has been working fine for weeks, if this was the case wouldnt it have been leaking from the very begining?

k702

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
lost wages, sin city, NV
turn it upside down with the 510 connection facing up, hold paper towel on the other side of it and blow as hard as you can through the mouthpiece until you can hear the air moving through freely. Dab at the 510 a few times/or airflow hole to get juice that has dribbled over out of the way.. If juice gets up into the center tube/ you get too much juse in the well/cup of the atomizer head it'll leak until you dry that area out well. doing what i just said should do that.

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
glad you got it fixed , just remember these tanks are considered throw away , some will last 1 tank and some will last a year or longer , as you grow as a vapor and your skills increase you will probably get a nice rba or rda and wonder why you ever spent so much money on the throw away stuff but i think most of us have been there and got that t-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread