Raspberry Toffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSarcasmo

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Los Angeles
My new favorite nighttime vape is Raspberry Toffee. A very pleasant flavor, not too strong. Ya might think that these two flavors wouldn't work, but surprisingly they do.

Here is the recipe:

7 drops 36 mg unflavored
3 drops VG
3 drops Lorann's Raspberry
1 drop Lorann's English Toffee

I mix my testers in small batches in a contact lens case, drop 2 drops on the atty of my SD to test the flavor. If it passes the vape test, I pull out my PTB out of my cart and soak it in the liquid. Works very well and I haven't flooded an atty yet...

Let me know if ya like this,

Dickie

Scottes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Boston, MA
scottesrum.com
Sounds pretty tasty to me. Alas, I never ordered the English Toffee when I placed my LorAnn's order, and this is the 3rd recipe I've come across that contains it. I am kicking myself, repeatedly, for not ordering the English Toffee and the Bavarian Creme (which also seems popular as an "additive" flavor to accent recipes.)

You might want to consider putting this into the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/10224-recipes-only.html thread.

DrSarcasmo

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Los Angeles
Both English Toffee and Bavarian Cream are very strong flavors! Use VERY sparingly, as they will overpower most flavors they are mixed with,

That being said, I LOVE English Toffee flavor. It's great with coffee, raspberry, and a few other flavors I can't think of at the moment because I am tired and getting ready for bed.

DON'T mix it with orange. Trust me.

Dickie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread