Rate my first E cig Purchase ! help meee

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonomon

Jan 20, 2012
fl
Okay so I had a $50 gift card to blow and decided I wanted to buy an ecig with some juice. I want to quit smoking .

I got :
1 Red eGo-T 1000mAh Pass-Through Battery
Boge 510 Cartomizer 2.7 Ohm (Black) - 5 Pack
1 red anodized drip tip
An Ego fast charger Medium
5mls each of : Kiwi High RY2 and High Blueberry all from liberty flight

Order with shipping ~$48 dollars.

How did I do for my first order and ecig on a budget?

tonomon

Jan 20, 2012
fl
I'm wondering if the drip tip will fit onto that carto. Pictures will come when I get it for sure.

I'll definitely be buying another battery or maybe an ego c kit in the future. I also want to try atomizers with cartridges and an ego c tank. But hopefully these cartomizers will be enough to keep me off the cigarettes for now. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
When you try them out, and find you're comfortable with a level, order an extra bit of juice that is one level higher in nicotine. (ex: If you like 18, keep a sample of 24 laying around). When you vape, the nicotine isn't absorbed into your body as easily as smoking. So you might have to vape more (plus you'll find it hard to stop vaping, it's so much fun). I suggest the bottle of juice, one level higher for those days where you just need that punch, and you're regular level doesn't quite cut it. Final point, juice is your lifeline, you can never have to much in reserve. Most people say to buy samples, but I personally consider that a luxury that you should strive towards, when you have a stockpile of juice. Since I'm still new, If I have a juice I don't particularly like, I at least know that it's there, and when times get tough, I'll have something to fall back on. It is a tool to keep me from smoking first, and a matter of enjoyment second. I usually will order in bottles of 30ml depending on if it's clearance, or I've just heard alot of good reviews. 30ml will be cheaper, then buying 30 ml, in 5ml increments. This is what works for me personally, but I find I'm not to picky about taste. Another general rule I've heard is at the very least, order juice, when you're just opening you're last 30ml bottle. These are the strategies I've found work for me, the sampler is definitely a good starting point, and is how I started. It'll give you a feel of what you like and don't like, but keep in mind, shipping takes time, and plan accordingly.

Welcome to ECF and keep us posted on your progress :), you've made a great choice for yourself

space0matic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
Okay so I had a $50 gift card to blow and decided I wanted to buy an ecig with some juice. I want to quit smoking .

I got :
1 Red eGo-T 1000mAh Pass-Through Battery
Boge 510 Cartomizer 2.7 Ohm (Black) - 5 Pack
1 red anodized drip tip
An Ego fast charger Medium
5mls each of : Kiwi High RY2 and High Blueberry all from liberty flight

Order with shipping ~$48 dollars.

How did I do for my first order and ecig on a budget?
GREAT CHOICE! I think you will be very happy.
Good luck and Happy Vaping!

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com
I heard good things about the LR cartos but I wanted to try the originals and not risk my battery for now.

No worries, just the 510 battery had trouble with LR cartos -- an Ego can power 'em fine. But it's just something to look forward to after you get situated!

You should also order an atomizer (they're pretty cheap) that you can use your drip tip on to test flavors, rather than having to fill up a carto. Oh, and I'd recommend you pick up a sampler pack from pinkspotvapors.com -- my wife and I have had really good luck with them.

inter_ceptor00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Minor Details
good luck! get ready for your new hobby...theres so much new coming out all the time its hard to keep up with it all. My best advice is to figure out what your main priority is with vaping ( flavors, ease of use, overall costs, etc.) and focus on maximizing that. Then you can adjust to suite your preferences. I like to be cheap so I'm mixing my own juices, the flavors arent nearly as good as premade but it costs considerably less. You did better than I did with my first e-cig kit (safecig starter set) but I always tend to rush things and didnt want to go back to analogs so I got the first kit that looked good to me. (Since then I moved up to a big battery mod and tank system and couldnt be happier) happy vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread