Rate my first E cig Purchase ! help meee

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelios

Jan 19, 2012
Naflion/Greece
I am a vaping greenhorn too. And I tried cartos with the poly fill, tanks and dualcoil XLcartomiser already. What I can say after such a short time is that the cartos are my last choice for the ego. The tanks I like, and the XLcartomizers I like the most :)....bcs. I can put liquid in for a long time.:2cool:
I tried also the smaller (classic) cartomizer -but it is not so good, the taste as well as the vape. But it sure is a very personal thing-as taste always is. So you should try all and find out your favorite.
In any case you need a second battery-soon-and a lot more liquid :) in stock. I have 2 1000 batts, but it happens that I had to turn to my PCC-Slim mod because I just forgot to recharge.....the same happens all the time with my cell phone. :blink: I cannot/will not imagine what would have happened without my PCC-Slim in the drawer.....
thinking about my cell phone.....how many times during so many years I got cut off from the rest of the world :shock:...I still just dont think about recharging....

tonomon

Jan 20, 2012
fl
okay quick update: Bought 30 ml mango 18 mg pg 75 vg 25, 6 ml RY4 18 mg pg/vg mix ??, also got a free 15ml 18mg bottle of pg 75vg25 for my first time order with the vapor room. I asked them to surprise me with the flavor.

okay so I guess I'll be set for a while on the juices. I'm worried about not having enough cartomizers and being broke. We'll see how this goes for me. I guess I'll be taking very good care of my cartos. I'll be updating this thread with my progress and reactions.

Thanks everyone!

\/aporAddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Oklahoma
okay quick update: Bought 30 ml mango 18 mg pg 75 vg 25, 6 ml RY4 18 mg pg/vg mix ??, also got a free 15ml 18mg bottle of pg 75vg25 for my first time order with the vapor room. I asked them to surprise me with the flavor.

okay so I guess I'll be set for a while on the juices. I'm worried about not having enough cartomizers and being broke. We'll see how this goes for me. I guess I'll be taking very good care of my cartos. I'll be updating this thread with my progress and reactions.

Thanks everyone!

Tell me what you think about them... vapor room right? Never tried 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread