Rate Our Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Paul from My Freedom Smokes. To ensure a top quality product, we would like you to rate our juice. This is the way you can do it. Buy a juice you would like to try. Then post on this thread and tell us what you like, dislike, and what we can do to make it better.

Please do this for the Review:

Flavor: 1-10
Vapor Production: 1-10
Throat Hit: 1-10
Overall Satisfaction: (How we did for your order and how you liked the juice) 1-10

Then put a comment about changes in the juice and or service.

Thank-you and all feedback will be looked.
(Also if there's a product you would like us to carry let us know)

Paul G. Drbul

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Mango, Cantaloupe, Kiwi, Desert Cowboy

Flavor: 10
Vapor Production: 10
Throat Hit: 8 I'm not big on TH's but these juices have them.
Overall Satisfaction: 10 Very pleased...these are in my lineups on the weekend when I can really enjoy them. Nice vapes for these hot midwest summer days.

Last edited:
Turkish blend. This one is kind of a long story. The first 10 ml I got last winter were amazing. Yellow juice, really smelly.

Vapor Production: 7.5
Throat Hit: 9
Overall Satisfaction: 10
Spot on zig-zag turkish blend. I used to roll these back in the day, and in a 510 LR atty it was more like the real thing than any other juice. A little less vapor than most juices though.

But then I got some more in spring...
Turkish Blend
Flavor: 2
Vapor Production: 5
Throat Hit: 7
Overall Satisfaction: 3 (10 for customer support)
Almost no taste, but a slight sweet maple flavor. Almost clear liquid, very little smell. Customer support was amazing though and when some 'better' juice came in I got some.

The last batch I got in early summer...
Turkish Blend
Flavor: 5
Vapor Production: 6
Overall Satisfaction: 5 (10 for customer support)
More flavor, but just more sweet maple. Almost like a RY4 taste. Definitely not that stuff from last winter.

If you ever get that old Turkish Blend back, please, please let me know. That was my favorite juice of all time.

Turkish blend. This one is kind of a long story. The first 10 ml I got last winter were amazing. Yellow juice, really smelly.

Vapor Production: 7.5
Throat Hit: 9
Overall Satisfaction: 10
Spot on zig-zag turkish blend. I used to roll these back in the day, and in a 510 LR atty it was more like the real thing than any other juice. A little less vapor than most juices though.

But then I got some more in spring...
Turkish Blend
Flavor: 2
Vapor Production: 5
Overall Satisfaction: 3 (10 for customer support)
Almost no taste, but a slight sweet maple flavor. Almost clear liquid, very little smell. Customer support was amazing though and when some 'better' juice came in I got some.

The last batch I got in early summer...
Turkish Blend
Flavor: 5
Vapor Production: 6
Overall Satisfaction: 5 (10 for customer support)
More flavor, but just more sweet maple. Almost like a RY4 taste. Definitely not that stuff from last winter.

If you ever get that old Turkish Blend back, please, please let me know. That was my favorite juice of all time.

Thank you WhiteKnite I would like to inform you that out Turkish Blend will be returning to the normal kind you got last winter. Please try it out and let us know how we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread