• 2 Stars

• 1 Star

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
My experience with EV has been great and I'll be buying all my Lea gear from EV in the future.

Fast ship time, good prices - but most importantly, great customer service. That is what it is all about.

Thank you for the review zredsox and it was a pleasure serving you! I hope you are enjoying the New Replacement Lea Battery we sent you!

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Won the 30% off coupon the other day and wish I would've gotten more. Excellent service and Fast Shipping. I only bought 4 juices, and the one I like the most is Kool. Reminds me of my Dad's that I used to nick. Awesome will buy from again. Thanks for everything.

Np and Congrats again k66lyr! Glad to hear you are enjoying the Kool Menthol E-Liquid!

Punk3d

Jul 6, 2011
Jacksonville FL
Evcigarettes is a top notch supplier. I gave him 5 stars! I ordered my 510 kit from him and some liquids. the shipping was really fast since he is here in town. every time i have contacted him he has responded very quickly and professionally. As soon as my kit came in my brother tried it out and ordered one for him self and an extra bat for his girlfriend. again shipping was really fast.

Even with a small mix up on one of the orders Celestino responded and corrected it with in a very reasonable time. My brother and i will be ordering our supplies from EVC when ever we can. and i have and will send all my friends and co workers his way if they are interested in a PV.

Thank you for the great service its people like you that make buying over the internet safe and easy! keep up the great work!

momonie

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Winter Springs, Florida
Hi again all.
Got another batch of juice from evcigarettes.com and been vapin the High strength Chocolate Cream all VG now for a couple days. Very smoothe and a hint of chocolate. Very nice flavor and plenty of vape. If you're a chocolate lover you'll definitely like this one. Probably even more flavor in the 50/50 PG/VG, but this is pretty good. All this and wonderful customer service too!! Thanks evcigarettes!!

JoyceTee

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Texas
Thanks Lee for all the great advice and excellent CS. Fast shipping, great prices and love my products. Love the Cream juice, going to try the Pina Colada and the White Chocolate. I have done business with severl suppliers listed on this site and most have been good and fast shipping, you also provide fast shipping but your personality and willingness to help ranks far and above other sites. Will continue to order from you in the future. ;)

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hi Joyce,

You're quite welcome! We strive on providing the best client experience whenever possible and are glad we could help. We definitely appreciate your feedback and look forward to the continued business! We hope you love the new flavors too!

Thanks Lee for all the great advice and excellent CS. Fast shipping, great prices and love my products. Love the Cream juice, going to try the Pina Colada and the White Chocolate. I have done business with severl suppliers listed on this site and most have been good and fast shipping, you also provide fast shipping but your personality and willingness to help ranks far and above other sites. Will continue to order from you in the future. ;)

JoyceTee

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Texas
Hi Joyce,

You're quite welcome! We strive on providing the best client experience whenever possible and are glad we could help. We definitely appreciate your feedback and look forward to the continued business! We hope you love the new flavors too!

THIS is exactly what I mean! You actually respond to your customers. Good Job!!!

tmhawk

Dec 30, 2012
Southaven
Haven't received my order yet, but I gotta say, dealing with Lee was awesome! I originally had some problems with my juice (a different company) and decided to cancel my order w/ EV and just quit vaping. Called Lee and he understood, cancelled it, but more impressively, he mulled it over and followed up on how I was doing. He suspected I was sensitive to PG and when I told him what juices I had been using, that confirmed it. I hadn't had any problems until I went from VG to PG. He was familiar enough with the companies I had been getting my juice from to know. I was impressed and excited that I didn't have to give up vaping. When I reordered, I made sure to go with them, because he earned my trust.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hello tmhawk,

It was my pleasure helping you out and we're very glad to have earned your business. As consumers ourselves, we know customer service can be a pain most times so we're glad to assist whenever we can.

Anyhow, we look forward to the ongoing business. If you have any questions, concerns, or even comments, don't hesitate to contact us. We wish you a wonderful year ahead!

Haven't received my order yet, but I gotta say, dealing with Lee was awesome! I originally had some problems with my juice (a different company) and decided to cancel my order w/ EV and just quit vaping. Called Lee and he understood, cancelled it, but more impressively, he mulled it over and followed up on how I was doing. He suspected I was sensitive to PG and when I told him what juices I had been using, that confirmed it. I hadn't had any problems until I went from VG to PG. He was familiar enough with the companies I had been getting my juice from to know. I was impressed and excited that I didn't have to give up vaping. When I reordered, I made sure to go with them, because he earned my trust.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Has anyone ever REALLY won any prizes? Please post and let us know.

EV has a long and well-established reputation on this board, and has run many many contests.

As a matter of fact, I just won one of their contests. And I am a long time member on this board, too. :)

My prize recently was my choice of a nice big bottle of Joyetech juice. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived!

(I have paid for juice and not had it come this quickly from other vendors :lol:)

Beautifully packaged, shipped fast, A+++ service. I got the Cherry, it is delicious!

THANK YOU EVC!

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
My experience with Evcigs has been a very good one. Excellent customer service and fast shipping.

I was going to order a V2 starter kit when I first began vaping, but then I noticed I could get the same equipment, plus a PCC and a passthrough for about the same price. Not that there is anything wrong with V2 (they have excellent customer service as well), but I seemed to get more value for my money here.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hello fdx man,

We're glad to help anytime we can. Client satisfaction is always our priority so if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. And yes, any faster and we'd catch on fire! :evil:

I got the second round! :toast:

I got a DOA i30 head from EVCig and Lee responded within an hour and sent me a new one on next order. Topnotch customer service.:toast: I'll continue to enjoy their low prices and lightning quick deliveries(using cheapest USPS option).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread