• 2 Stars

• 1 Star

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
I have made several orders from EVcigarettes.com. I have always been happy with the fast shipping, and quality hardware at an awesome price. I hand out the cards that come with my equipment with confidence that the people I recommend EV cigarettes to will have a great experience.

Thank you very much for being a valued customer with us Sam! It's great to hear that you are spreading the knowledge that EVCigarettes is here to help people by providing an alternative to cigarette smoke. We'll continue to provide some of the most competitive prices and lightning fast shipping on our quality products. Good vibes and good vapes!

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I have made a few purchases from EVC.
Overall you all are a great store. Super fast shipping great packing and quality products.
You all are on top of the new products that come out and seem to have them fairly early. That's a big plus too.
The Customer Service is fantastic.

I did give you a 4 star though. The one reason.......
You prices run a tad higher compared to some other vendors.
With me being very limited and on disability income, I have no choice but to shop around to get the best deal.
It's the only way for me to afford vaping.
I have to be honest, sorry :(
I am still yours though and just have to wait for your awesome sales ;)
Thanks for being a great company!

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
I have made a few purchases from EVC.
Overall you all are a great store. Super fast shipping great packing and quality products.
You all are on top of the new products that come out and seem to have them fairly early. That's a big plus too.
The Customer Service is fantastic.

I did give you a 4 star though. The one reason.......
You prices run a tad higher compared to some other vendors.
With me being very limited and on disability income, I have no choice but to shop around to get the best deal.
It's the only way for me to afford vaping.
I have to be honest, sorry :(
I am still yours though and just have to wait for your awesome sales ;)
Thanks for being a great company!

Thank you for your review and being a loyal customer! We can appreciate your comments regarding the fixed income as we have family members in the same situation. We are glad that you have been able to keep up with us here on ECF to hear about the various sales and promotions that we do provide each week to help our customers maximize their savings. Our prices are among the most competitive in the industry. We also have an ECF coupon code "ECF10%" which can get you 10% off most items in our store, including our clearance items and most of our items that are on a limited time sale price. As we grow bigger, we will continue to stay as competitive in our pricing as we can. We do not want this to compromise or belittle our stellar customer service or our lightning quick shipping in any way, so we thank you for pointing out those factors. These are our strong suits and we believe that in time we will only become a greater company as we apply most of our focus on these factors. As we grow, the better our prices can get. We cannot grow without loyal customers such as yourself sticking with us.. So again, Thank you! =) Vape on and vape strong!

Last edited:

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
  • Deleted by Homie153
  • Reason: User works for another shop

funnelclouds

Sep 25, 2014
Tucson,AZ,USA
EVcigs is amazing! I had lots of questions all on different days and times I called probably 7 times in 3 days and every time I was stunned by the customer service and knowledge, every person I talked to was as helpful as possible shipped 2 days earlier than I had expected which was just an added bonus I really couldn't have asked for a better experience. great prices quality products. i will be coming back to ev for any mods and mod accessories.

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
EVcigs is amazing! I had lots of questions all on different days and times I called probably 7 times in 3 days and every time I was stunned by the customer service and knowledge, every person I talked to was as helpful as possible shipped 2 days earlier than I had expected which was just an added bonus I really couldn't have asked for a better experience. great prices quality products. i will be coming back to ev for any mods and mod accessories.

Thank you for your patronage funnelclouds, we appreciate it! We pride ourselves on our customer service and we are always more than happy to answer any questions that come our way. I'll be sure to send your kind words over to the owner so he can read it to our customer service team. They love getting feedback whether good or bad.

Welcome to the EVC family of vapers, funnelclouds! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance. Good vibes and great vapes to you!

Vaprnoob

Feb 11, 2016
California
I recently ordered a kayfun v4 clone by ehpro. Their price was one of the lowest I could find.

The clone was great, but I want to talk about their customer service.

I had a shipping problem, and even though I sent them an email that was a little rude, the customer service rep was fast to respond and very courteous. I am a little embarrassed to have sent a rude message, I was having a bad day. It happens to all of us.

It speaks very well of their CS reps that they were on the ball and provided great, courteous service even for a rude customer. Awesome shop! 5/5

Reactions: Homie153

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
I recently ordered a kayfun v4 clone by ehpro. Their price was one of the lowest I could find.

The clone was great, but I want to talk about their customer service.

I had a shipping problem, and even though I sent them an email that was a little rude, the customer service rep was fast to respond and very courteous. I am a little embarrassed to have sent a rude message, I was having a bad day. It happens to all of us.

It speaks very well of their CS reps that they were on the ball and provided great, courteous service even for a rude customer. Awesome shop! 5/5

We appreciate your review and candor with regards to your situation. We are consumers as well, and we have been on the other end so we can relate. We train our team to keep an open mind and our customer service team is much better for it. We hope you continue to enjoy our products in the future and have a wonderful rest of your week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread